Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Kha'z getting nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Sterg

01-04-2013

C/D please

Taikero

01-04-2013

Before Riot adjusts any numbers on Kha'Zix, they really need to fix some of his kit.

Namely that W is worthless pre-evolution due to high mana costs and melee requirement for healing, and E has an incredibly short range pre-evolution, and R's stealth could honestly stand to be a 1.25 second duration for each activation rather than just 1 second.

Fix those, and numbers could be adjusted accordingly. As-is, Kha'Zix has glaring weak points that go beyond damage numbers that are fundamental problems with his kit.

DarkTundras

01-04-2013

his late game is trash, oh well

Signature13

01-05-2013

C/D? Kha already has incredibly high CD for his W and E, his Q has a low CD because that's the basis of his kit. He's not an AA champion, so if you increase CD anymore, he becomes useless.

KitStylus

01-05-2013

Are you serious? so they really made a sale of him before nerfing him???

Bungboy

01-05-2013

Hopefully not getting nerfed. He was always good even before the itemization changes. Just because people finally realized he's viable doesn't mean he's op. Other than his passive he has no cc and his burst is nothing special if he isn't fed.

charley29

01-05-2013

My actual main. I'm having ton of fun playing him. May god protect him from the unholly nerf mace.

Wise Squirrel

01-06-2013

Quote:
Taikero:
Before Riot adjusts any numbers on Kha'Zix, they really need to fix some of his kit.

Namely that W is worthless pre-evolution due to high mana costs and melee requirement for healing, and E has an incredibly short range pre-evolution, and R's stealth could honestly stand to be a 1.25 second duration for each activation rather than just 1 second.

Fix those, and numbers could be adjusted accordingly. As-is, Kha'Zix has glaring weak points that go beyond damage numbers that are fundamental problems with his kit.

I disagree with you on the leap, evolved leap might as be an ultimate of his own thanks to its amazing distance once evovled and can be used to jump through walls pre evolution as well.

I agree on the ultimate stealth duration, it just doesn't feel like I'm stalking more than I am just "trying to stalk"while being constantly caught and made fun of with cc. 1 sec not nearly enough for spooking enemies.

Vinterheim

01-06-2013

People are mad and call Kha'Zix op cause it has began to rampage mid lane for easy kills.

50West

01-06-2013

I don't think Khaz is OP at all. He is rather tricky to play and, like most assassins, is all or nothing. He certainly seems OP when he has isolated targets but isn't that the whole point? People just don't know how to counter him yet, and it isn't that difficult.