Problem launching LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metalencio

02-12-2013

Her's my problem:
I wanted to launch LoL, but then, my antivirus (Avast!) blocked it. It said that it found Malware in it. After this, it closed.
Then, i tried launching LoL, but the only thing I get is the "League of Legends" letters on the screen, after that, nothing happens.
This is not the first time I play, I'm level 30, please guys I need help.
I added the Riot Games folder to Avast! exceptions but it didn't work.

f3nyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Same problem over here. My Avast updated just before i decided to play a LoL game. All alarms whent off and wont let me start the client.

General Mustache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

If I am not mistaken, it is a false positive caused by Pando Media Booster. This is a "torrent" program used by LoL to distribute patches without putting too much strain on their servers.

Metalencio

02-12-2013

I solved my problem, i went to maintenance (Avast!) and then click virus Chest LoL launcher was in there, I right clicked it, pressed Restore, and it worked. Thanks anywhere.

Pheonixfarce

02-12-2013

The Post above me solved the problem. i would recommend checking it if you have avast in "silent mode" as well because i have avast and silent mode and sure enough it had added it to the virus chest.