Whats with nunu's kit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson5pheonix

01-04-2013

I'm actually with you. You can say some nice things about support Nunu, but a real support is just going to outperform him in every stage of the game. I might pick him as a counter to a "support" like Blitz or something, but he's no replacement for a real support. :\

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

catastrophicSkil

01-05-2013

All im saying is i hardly ever see the effect of nunu as a support yes the attack speed is great and the slow is great but there are so many champs that can do those jobs but do it alot better some Examples are Janna who has a slow a AD increase a knock back and knock up taric who tears through armor heals and stuns Nami stun heal knock up increase damage buff im sorry but a hard to use ult and a slow that can be flashed out of and is removed after a few seconds the only time i see the slow useful is if the enemy ADC over extends without the support

Not saying nunu cant support but besidees when paired wit vanyne never seen him being useful considering most supports now in S3 go for the new "support AP" items rather than Defensive items