1850~ Support/Jungle Stream

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxNinjaApplexX

01-04-2013

Bammp

Brownchild

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNinjaApplexX View Post
Bammp
thx

Brownchild

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNinjaApplexX View Post
Omg judah gimme commentar pls
no...

Brownchild

01-04-2013

Almost back to where i was 10 hrs ago... Shiett

Brownchild

01-04-2013

hot n rdy to go for round 2

Brownchild

01-04-2013

not duoing with curt n e more gunna lose omg

OnlyUnder18

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

As someone who's seen great players such as Timkiro rise to the top, I've had the chance to see a high school drop out achieve great things. Brownchild is a fresh and talented player who has bested even my greatest expectations. He is currently a 2k Elo player looking to achieve one of the greatest feats in League of Legends, HotshotGG status. His aggressive playstyle matched with his charming and tantalizing voice makes him one of the best free agent players in Season 3. If you're looking to catch this player before the market realizes the true valuation, I would suggest you watch his stream now, with ROI being as high as 24% and Book Value g the highest it has ever been.

Brownchild

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeEmOut View Post
As someone who's seen great players such as Timkiro rise to the top, I've had the chance to see a high school drop out achieve great things. Brownchild is a fresh and talented player who has bested even my greatest expectations. He is currently a 2k Elo player looking to achieve one of the greatest feats in League of Legends, HotshotGG status. His aggressive playstyle matched with his charming and tantalizing voice makes him one of the best free agent players in Season 3. If you're looking to catch this player before the market realizes the true valuation, I would suggest you watch his stream now, with ROI being as high as 24% and Book Value g the highest it has ever been.
do i even know u.... ?

Brownchild

01-04-2013

them wombo combos

Anthony S2

01-04-2013

Bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

12345678 ... 9