@Riot You guys need to prioritize which champions you make skins for

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paint Cans

01-08-2013

Seriously, there are some champions with absolutely lackluster skins that are being swept under the carpet, while champions who already have a lot of skins are getting even more. While I can't know what you guys are working on I can only comment on what I see in game. I'm not asking for a legendary for each of these champions but hey, a decent quality skin shouldn't be that much to ask for, it'll even make you guys some money.

Underskinned Champions
- Viktor
- Skarner
- Poppy
- Volibear
- Udyr
- Trundle
- Yorick
- Sejuani

PS. I did notice that the general trend is champions that are under played but for gods sake would it hurt to have at one skin that isnt bland for each of these champs? These champions are seriously overdue for skins.

PPS. If I missed any champions just write it below and I'll add it to the list. Please help these champions get skins!

The Sterg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Who. ****ing. Cares. If you're that interested in playing dress-up rather than the game play TF2.

Anthropics

01-08-2013

They are prioritizing skins. They are just prioritizing for flavor of the month holla holla get dolla skins.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Remember that amazing skin they made for Urgot...that no one bought?...Yeah. Riot is a business and as such, they do try and make money, making a skin for a champion that doesn't get a lot of play isn't exactly cost effective.

Bunta

01-08-2013

I completely agree TC. there are champions that i use/want to use and it would be nice to use something more than their default skin all the time. Especially a champ like Udyr whose other skins are that different that his default, or someone like Senjuani whom i think could use a skin that is better than the ones she currently has.

@Jamaree if thats the case then they obviously need to rework some champions which i know they are currently doing, but in the mean time they could be making skins for them as well, because if thats the case why even bother making Skins for them in the first place?

ALLIIAN

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Remember that amazing skin they made for Urgot...that no one bought?...Yeah. Riot is a business and as such, they do try and make money, making a skin for a champion that doesn't get a lot of play isn't exactly cost effective.
I bought it....

Jamaree

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMomoTaro View Post
@Jamaree if thats the case then they obviously need to rework some champions which i know they are currently doing, but in the mean time they could be making skins for them as well, because if thats the case why even bother making Skins for them in the first place?
Because it isn't just skill design people buy for, case in point, did you know that Trundle was that Trundle was the least bought RP champion ever even though for his time, he was incredibly powerful, yes, even less bought then Karma. People go for things aesthetically appealing, so ugly champions tend to not get bought or played no matter how strong they are, sure, some champions are weak at the moment, but that isn't the only problem.

Paint Cans

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satanist Hobo View Post
Who. ****ing. Cares. If you're that interested in playing dress-up rather than the game play TF2.
I don't even understand, skins are a part of the game, I like the different particles and **** while playing the actual game whats so bad about that?