Flagging bad reports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lower Levels

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

I have been noticing in reports that often times the non reported players are trolling and being more vulgar then the reported player. (purple)

So as tribunal we should be able to flag the report as false, or some how have this come back to the player issuing the false report in some way!

Let me know your thoughts.

VexingRaven

01-04-2013

lol? The player in red is the enemy player, not the reporting player. Where did you get that idea?

Shelzin

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryReaper View Post
I have been noticing in reports that often times the non reported players are trolling and being more vulgar then the reported player. (purple)

So as tribunal we should be able to flag the report as false, or some how have this come back to the player issuing the false report in some way!

Let me know your thoughts.
The non reported players will have their own reform card. They are judged separately from the reported player.

Lower Levels

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Here is an example of what I am talking about, I don't think I am communicating it as clearly as an example will.

Cryopreservation

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryReaper View Post
Here is an example of what I am talking about, I don't think I am communicating it as clearly as an example will.
Your battery is low and you have urgent windows notifications.

Jasiwel

01-04-2013

I think a good function would be to flag bad reports, although really you can just ignore the bad comments and pardon the player in case the reported player did not do anything wrong. Bad reporters and trolls usually get what's coming to them eventually, so in the mean time helping the innocents by pardoning them is the best way to spoil that absurd form of fun.