Really Congress... Really.. It's not that hard.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nbur

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retsopmi View Post
There is a huge difference between what "studies" show and what reality show. Lets use Agent Orange as an example. Studies showed it had minimal affects when used in relation to soldiers. Now had you been in Vietnam and experienced it, you would think very differently about it.

Now translate this to weed and the war on drugs. My point is that both side are lying out their asses. One side claims it's the devil and the worst thing ever. The other side claims it's harmless and will only help. The reality is in the middle. While it's no worse then some other things, it's still not good. The "illegal crowd" want you to think they are doing so much to try and stop it. I.E. the war on drugs. Which isn't even remotely the case. They are doing nothing more then keeping up the appearance of trying. This is enough to make people happy. While still letting them make money off of it.

Anyways. I could careless one way or the other. I know it won't ever be legalized federally. To many federal "agencies" are funded by these types of items.
How about we look at over 20,000 YEARS worth of human interaction with weed/hemp

0, ZERO deaths contributed to this "deadly" drug in 20,000 years guys.

you know who backed the research you just talked about? i sure as hell dont, but im willing it was the company that made the product... was this not the same time cig companies were telling people cigs arent addictive and will not cause cancer? pretty sure it was.

you really want to compare 20,000 years of experiance with weed, to an agenda pushing 3 month (im being generous as i have already admitted to not knowing the citation of your claim) long trail for a chemical weapon?

REALLY?

Retsopmi

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
And what are you talking about? Do you even know how forums work? You were not the first replyer to this poster... so use your own bs for yourself. You were not here for the whole conversation ...etc etc.

What...show me a bunch of data, scentific facts about cigarette smoke vs marijuana smoke.

Im not taking your word for it.

Also, show me how the residue gets all over the companies "stuff". Are you saying they're smoking weed at work? You make no sense "smoke embeds in everything around it" "companies get residue all over their stuff"

How?? Are they sitting at work smoking a joint? I dont even..
Own a business.
Hire weed smokers (any fast food place should do, Taco Bell and McDs work best I've)
???
Get first hand experience.

Nbur

01-04-2013

Quote:
No. You are just too stoned, so you think you can. Yea weed is so easy to cover the smell of. Before and after smoking. That's why all drug traffic mules just smoke a cig. Keeps the smell away.

No wonder the ATF has such a hard time with it...
the ATF? the ****ing ATF?

http://www.atf.gov/
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

THEM????

time for you to go the fuk away

Nbur

01-04-2013

Quote:
Own a business.
Hire weed smokers (any fast food place should do, Taco Bell and McDs work best I've)
???
Get first hand experience.
dude fuk you

http://vimeo.com/5887468

watch the first 5 minutes and learn that some of the most influential people on the face of this earth smoke a joint a day...

seriously time for you to go away

Retsopmi

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbur View Post
How about we look at over 20,000 YEARS worth of human interaction with weed/hemp

0, ZERO deaths contributed to this "deadly" drug in 20,000 years guys.

you know who backed the research you just talked about? i sure as hell dont, but im willing it was the company that made the product... was this not the same time cig companies were telling people cigs arent addictive and will not cause cancer? pretty sure it was.

you really want to compare 20,000 years of experiance with weed, to an agenda pushing 3 month (im being generous as i have already admitted to not knowing the citation of your claim) long trail for a chemical weapon?

REALLY?
So by your logic AIDS is also not deadly right? Cause you know that not one person has ever died from AIDS right? Ever person with AIDS dies from SECONDARY infections. That doesn't change the fact that AIDS was still a contributing factor to their death.

Hell, I live in the state of Washington. Since the law has passed here, there have been 7 weed related fatalities in my area. One is a ****ty deal for one of the kids. He was driving to a friends house, had smoked a little before leaving, a person comes off the side walk in the dark and the gets plowed. The kid now faces, because of Washington law, automatic vehicular manslaughter because he tested positive for weed. Even know all signs pointed to the person who got hit being at fault, who also tested positive for weed.

Retsopmi

01-04-2013

Quote:
the ATF? the ****ing ATF?

http://www.atf.gov/
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

THEM????

time for you to go the fuk away
You do know that the ATF is called to every DEA bust right?

Also I laugh at you falling back on that "video". This thread needs more Wiki links. I heard that Wiki is also a creditable source of information.

Nbur

01-04-2013

Quote:
So by your logic AIDS is also not deadly right? Cause you know that not one person has ever died from AIDS right? Ever person with AIDS dies from SECONDARY infections. That doesn't change the fact that AIDS was still a contributing factor to their death.

Hell, I live in the state of Washington. Since the law has passed here, there have been 7 weed related fatalities in my area. One is a ****ty deal for one of the kids. He was driving to a friends house, had smoked a little before leaving, a person comes off the side walk in the dark and the gets plowed. The kid now faces, because of Washington law, automatic vehicular manslaughter because he tested positive for weed. Even know all signs pointed to the person who got hit being at fault, who also tested positive for weed.
aids isnt deadly you ignorant ****... aids DOES NOT kill people

and QQ some people died that were stoned, chances are 10 other people died exactly that way that day too... but because they werent high they didnt make the news... therego weed=death

dude... give me something that isnt obserdly easy to dismiss.

theme34xcp

01-04-2013

Nbur I agree with all your points and aguments. I smoke weed. I want to be legalized.

But seriously, you are making yourself look less and less credible and more of an dork. Stop being so aggressive. Stop telling them to shut up and go away, use your logic and points to get them to shut up and go away. My god, Im getting irritated that I agree with you the more and more I read your posts.

Retsopmi

01-04-2013

Quote:
aids isnt deadly you ignorant ****... aids DOES NOT kill people

and QQ some people died that were stoned, chances are 10 other people died exactly that way that day too... but because they werent high they didnt make the news... therego weed=death

dude... give me something that isnt obserdly easy to dismiss.
Are you serious? You do know what AIDS is right? You do know that AIDS causes the common cold to become deadly to otherwise healthy people.

Anyways. I'm done with you. Your lack of basic common sense, and the ability to type above the 3rd grade level, is giving me a headache.

Keep on, keeping on with your ignorance. The agenda can't be pushed without it's sheep.

BedderDanu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananoid View Post
The only thing it's gonna hurt is pharmaceutical companies, the only reason it's illegal also.
This actually isn't true. The reason it's illegal is because it could hurt the paper industry.

1) Hemp is a very fibrous material. This makes it extremely useful for things like clothing, rope, etc.

2) Before smoking the stuff was really public taboo, a new technology was being refined that would process this fibrous hemp into paper. Unlike trees, hemp would grow fast and easily, making it much cheaper to run in a paper mill that traditional wood paper.

3) In the style of the time, big businesses were top-down. This means that a newspaper company would own their own paper mill, courier service, ink manufacturer, etc. Basically everything required to make a newspaper would be owned by the paper.

4) This new technology threatened the profits of the paper company (I can't remember which one off the top of my head) so they used their newspaper to run articles on the "Horrors of Marijuana" (a word they made up because it sounded mysterious and dangerous)

5) The public rose up in outcry. And Marijuana became the horrible thing it's known as today.