Really Congress... Really.. It's not that hard.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nbur

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retsopmi View Post
Sigh.

You are like that kid that enters the conversation half way through and comments like you were there for the whole thing.

The difference between cigarette smoke and weed smoke is actually rather simple. While a smoker "stinks" it's to a much lesser degree. Why? Cause cigarette smoke is easily masked. It dissipates quicker and if done outside, can be done without getting any smell on the user.

Weed on the other hand has more lasting effects. The smell, because the amount of smoke from weed is drastically higher then the amount of smoke from a cigarette, embeds itself into just about anything around. The smoke also creates a residue much thicker then cig smoke, probably again caused by the extreme volume of smoke vs a cig. That residue gets on company equipment, desk, phones, chairs. You name it.

All of the above can be caused even if you smoke irregularly. Causing the cost for companies to go up.
your arguement is that weed smells?

are you ...

have you even smoked weed? it is the EXACT other way around. i can cover up the smell of my bowl with a few hits of a cig. TRUE story, i have experianced it first had. and thats your logic not mine.

Do you just make this **** up or do you have some bull shjit site you go to for all these flase "facts"

Nbur

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Lol.. are you a mental help physician? How do you know they dont have a chemical imbalance where they cannot get enough dopamine? Also how can you tell people they are not in chronic pain?

You seem like a real tool.. a real stuck up person who looks down on most people. I think you're one the leading a sad life.
read his entire post before you go off on him... he was being sarcastic... but good job

And it was K

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp13 View Post
cool, now can we do the same with prostitution. i seriously dont understand why prostitution is illegal.
Because it's icky.

Gorsz

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retsopmi View Post
Sigh.

You are like that kid that enters the conversation half way through and comments like you were there for the whole thing.

The difference between cigarette smoke and weed smoke is actually rather simple. While a smoker "stinks" it's to a much lesser degree. Why? Cause cigarette smoke is easily masked. It dissipates quicker and if done outside, can be done without getting any smell on the user.

Weed on the other hand has more lasting effects. The smell, because the amount of smoke from weed is drastically higher then the amount of smoke from a cigarette, embeds itself into just about anything around. The smoke also creates a residue much thicker then cig smoke, probably again caused by the extreme volume of smoke vs a cig. That residue gets on company equipment, desk, phones, chairs. You name it.

All of the above can be caused even if you smoke irregularly. Causing the cost for companies to go up.

And what are you talking about? Do you even know how forums work? You were not the first replyer to this poster... so use your own bs for yourself. You were not here for the whole conversation ...etc etc.

What...show me a bunch of data, scentific facts about cigarette smoke vs marijuana smoke.

Im not taking your word for it.

Also, show me how the residue gets all over the companies "stuff". Are you saying they're smoking weed at work? You make no sense "smoke embeds in everything around it" "companies get residue all over their stuff"

How?? Are they sitting at work smoking a joint? I dont even..

McDracos

01-04-2013

If we were worried about the deficit, then we would simply implement a single payer or government run healthcare system akin to much of the world. At that point, we would go from a deficit to a surplus, everyone would be covered, and medical debt would go from the number one cause of bankruptcy to a mere memory of less civilized days. Our current system is essentially just the government handing the entire medical structure billions upon billions of dollars.

Nbur

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDracos View Post
If we were worried about the deficit, then we would simply implement a single payer or government run healthcare system akin to much of the world. At that point, we would go from a deficit to a surplus, everyone would be covered, and medical debt would go from the number one cause of bankruptcy to a mere memory of less civilized days. Our current system is essentially just the government handing the entire medical structure billions upon billions of dollars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ugDU2qNcyg

money
is
not
an
issue

stop making this argument, it is irrelevnet.

Retsopmi

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbur View Post
lol, its a decent start to gather information.

How can you even think that what you experiance first hand is relevant to what multipul teams of scientists and university professors have already spent time to figure out? Are you telling me that you need to see 1million dollars to believe it exists? because if you havent experianced it first hand... you clearly cant say it is possible....
There is a huge difference between what "studies" show and what reality show. Lets use Agent Orange as an example. Studies showed it had minimal affects when used in relation to soldiers. Now had you been in Vietnam and experienced it, you would think very differently about it.

Now translate this to weed and the war on drugs. My point is that both side are lying out their asses. One side claims it's the devil and the worst thing ever. The other side claims it's harmless and will only help. The reality is in the middle. While it's no worse then some other things, it's still not good. The "illegal crowd" want you to think they are doing so much to try and stop it. I.E. the war on drugs. Which isn't even remotely the case. They are doing nothing more then keeping up the appearance of trying. This is enough to make people happy. While still letting them make money off of it.

Anyways. I could careless one way or the other. I know it won't ever be legalized federally. To many federal "agencies" are funded by these types of items.

Retsopmi

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbur View Post
your arguement is that weed smells?

are you ...

have you even smoked weed? it is the EXACT other way around. i can cover up the smell of my bowl with a few hits of a cig. TRUE story, i have experianced it first had. and thats your logic not mine.

Do you just make this **** up or do you have some bull shjit site you go to for all these flase "facts"
No. You are just too stoned, so you think you can. Yea weed is so easy to cover the smell of. Before and after smoking. That's why all drug traffic mules just smoke a cig. Keeps the smell away.

No wonder the ATF has such a hard time with it...

Bekkal

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp13 View Post
cool, now can we do the same with prostitution. i seriously dont understand why prostitution is illegal.
Prostitution should absolutely be legal as a matter of public health and safety.

Giga Crush

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapzilla View Post

Data has shown that people high on marijuana show the same lack of coordination on standard "drunk driver" tests as do people who have had to much to drink.
That is ridiculous. Alcohol has physical affects on your body that marijuana doesn't even come close too.

Marijuana is not this end all , cure all drug. It has its pros and cons. Most of which are caused my smoking it. Which can me avoided through tinctures and vaporizing.

While some of the points may or may not be valid. I do not have time to go through your list. But those are not reason to justify its illegality.