Really Congress... Really.. It's not that hard.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeroKuno

01-04-2013

People it's more complicated than that. I throw Black and White into this mix just to get a good perspective in for people who know what I am talking about.

Gorsz

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retsopmi View Post
You are just randomly picking people to argue with and it's rather amusing lol.

If you read the post I quoted. The person was saying they didn't think people would care as long as it was banned in the work place, much like alcohol.

I was pointing out that even if a weed smoker doesn't come in under the influence, their use of it still has an impact. I.E. they stink.

I look forward to your next random post quote and argument. Maybe you should keep track of the names of the people posting.

Who said im randomly doing anything? Just because you perceive something as random doesnt mean it is.

You have a problem with picking your retarded post out and commenting on it? Well, stop making retarded posts then.

Ok.. ban cigarettes and tobacco, because cigarette smokers stink.

Your logic.. once again.. hurts my brain.

Gorsz

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekkal View Post
Can't ignore on the forums bro, and I was making a point.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/just?s=t

You declared that your conspiracy theory shadow figures in government are oppressing people, and thus the war on drugs is "justified".

That's literally the opposite of what "justified" means.
JUST

guided by truth, reason, justice, and fairness: We hope to be just in our understanding of such difficult situations.
done or made according to principle; equitable; proper: a just reply.
based on right; rightful; lawful: a just claim.

If your truth, reason, justice, and fairness are skewed then you can be "just" for doing some real ****ed up ****.

What is fairness to one person, is not fairness to another. That is my point. Yes, the most evil people in the world can see themselves as "just" and they can also "justify" themselves using whatever warped reality view they want.

Nbur

01-04-2013

Quote:
Why are you so enamoured with documentaries? That logic makes no sense. So one side is bad because they put out tons of propaganda, but the other side never does the same thing. It makes no sense.

I would suggest you actually try and get some firsthand looks at what you "think" is going on. You keep thinking what you wanna think. All the right people have you believing all the right things.
lol, its a decent start to gather information.

How can you even think that what you experiance first hand is relevant to what multipul teams of scientists and university professors have already spent time to figure out? Are you telling me that you need to see 1million dollars to believe it exists? because if you havent experianced it first hand... you clearly cant say it is possible....

Petyr Baelish

01-04-2013

Man up. You aren't depressed, and you aren't suffering from chronic pain. If you can't get enough dopamine on your own, you are leading a sad, sad life.

Tough it out. You don't need marijuana.

In other words, as someone who doesn't smoke weed, I actually support the legalization of marijuana because it takes money away from the drug dealers and reduces the availability of harder drugs.

But imposing more taxes on ourselves will not solve any problems unless we can get our government to stop spending money on things we don't need.

Toxinia

01-04-2013

Too bad that won't happen, because the two party has put the government into a standstill and caused both sides of the public to vehemently despise each other.

Retsopmi

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Who said im randomly doing anything? Just because you perceive something as random doesnt mean it is.

You have a problem with picking your retarded post out and commenting on it? Well, stop making retarded posts then.

Ok.. ban cigarettes and tobacco, because cigarette smokers stink.

Your logic.. once again.. hurts my brain.
Sigh.

You are like that kid that enters the conversation half way through and comments like you were there for the whole thing.

The difference between cigarette smoke and weed smoke is actually rather simple. While a smoker "stinks" it's to a much lesser degree. Why? Cause cigarette smoke is easily masked. It dissipates quicker and if done outside, can be done without getting any smell on the user.

Weed on the other hand has more lasting effects. The smell, because the amount of smoke from weed is drastically higher then the amount of smoke from a cigarette, embeds itself into just about anything around. The smoke also creates a residue much thicker then cig smoke, probably again caused by the extreme volume of smoke vs a cig. That residue gets on company equipment, desk, phones, chairs. You name it.

All of the above can be caused even if you smoke irregularly. Causing the cost for companies to go up.

Bekkal

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
stuff
This has stopped being fun for me, so let me just say this: words have actual meanings. They don't mean whatever you want them to mean at a given time.

Quote:
Sigh.

You are like that kid that enters the conversation half way through and comments like you were there for the whole thing.

The difference between cigarette smoke and weed smoke is actually rather simple. While a smoker "stinks" it's to a much lesser degree. Why? Cause cigarette smoke is easily masked. It dissipates quicker and if done outside, can be done without getting any smell on the user.

Weed on the other hand has more lasting effects. The smell, because the amount of smoke from weed is drastically higher then the amount of smoke from a cigarette, embeds itself into just about anything around. The smoke also creates a residue much thicker then cig smoke, probably again caused by the extreme volume of smoke vs a cig. That residue gets on company equipment, desk, phones, chairs. You name it.

All of the above can be caused even if you smoke irregularly. Causing the cost for companies to go up.
You're just making **** up at this point.

Gorsz

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petyr Baelish View Post
Man up. You aren't depressed, and you aren't suffering from chronic pain. If you can't get enough dopamine on your own, you are leading a sad, sad life.

Tough it out. You don't need marijuana.

In other words, as someone who doesn't smoke weed, I actually support the legalization of marijuana because it takes money away from the drug dealers and reduces the availability of harder drugs.

But imposing more taxes on ourselves will not solve any problems unless we can get our government to stop spending money on things we don't need.

Lol.. are you a mental help physician? How do you know they dont have a chemical imbalance where they cannot get enough dopamine? Also how can you tell people they are not in chronic pain?

You seem like a real tool.. a real stuck up person who looks down on most people. I think you're one the leading a sad life.

Vamp13

01-04-2013

cool, now can we do the same with prostitution. i seriously dont understand why prostitution is illegal.