Really Congress... Really.. It's not that hard.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

First of Nurgle

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwontprevail View Post
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...ash/53031202/1

Potheads twice as likely to crash while driving a car when compared to drunks and drug users.

In Dallas a bunch of deaths have occurred because someone was high and decided to drive on the wrong side of the interstate.
Read your link again, more than twice as likely than drivers under NO influences, which is far less than the chance for someone intoxicated on alcohol to have the same crash.

Gorsz

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbur View Post
survival of the fitest... you cant have capatilism with out some compition.

Except that all the big companies have a strangle hold on our govt or they have their own people in the govt.

They do not want competition, they want monopoly hence why weed is illegal.

TheDivineHoss

01-04-2013

We live in a consumerist society where the decisions of the people and the government are secretly being influenced by the companies of the very products we buy in a much greater scale than anyone can really know.

TLDR: Marijuana will not be legal in a federal scale unless the people conduct a very big and scary protest.

Gorsz

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekkal View Post
I don't think you know what "justified" means.

to show (an act, claim, statement, etc.) to be just or right:

Stop being an idiot.

Anyone can "justify" themselves. I could poison the entire world and kill everyone and I could "justify" it because to justify something is all opinionated.

So stfu.

Retsopmi

Recruiter

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by everybody0523 View Post
I'm sure nobody would bat an eye if marjuana was still banned at the workplace.
That's a whole different issue. Weed has a distinct smell to it. That smell last a long time after smoking. Actually you can easily tell a weed smokers house, even if they haven't smoked in a week.

Beer/liquor on the other hand, unless you are a wino that takes no showers, only has that smell while under the influence.

In the state of Washington, this is already becoming an issue in work places. Companies are starting to put in place strict policies regarding "appearance". Employees are now *****ing about it. It's costing more money right now then it is helping.

Bekkal

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
to show (an act, claim, statement, etc.) to be just or right:

Stop being an idiot.

Anyone can "justify" themselves. I could poison the entire world and kill everyone and I could "justify" it because to justify something is all opinionated.

So stfu.
I don't think you know what "just" means.

Gorsz

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retsopmi View Post
That's a whole different issue. Weed has a distinct smell to it. That smell last a long time after smoking. Actually you can easily tell a weed smokers house, even if they haven't smoked in a week.

Beer/liquor on the other hand, unless you are a wino that takes no showers, only has that smell while under the influence.

In the state of Washington, this is already becoming an issue in work places. Companies are starting to put in place strict policies regarding "appearance". Employees are now *****ing about it. It's costing more money right now then it is helping.

Thats retarded.

Your logic is what? People can come to work high?

Lets ban all alcohol and prescription drugs then. Because people can come in high off of prescription drugs and drunk off of alcohol.

Your logic hurts my head.

Gorsz

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekkal View Post
I don't think you know what "just" means.
ignored

looks like you know what "troll" means.

Bekkal

01-04-2013

Quote:
ignored

looks like you know what "troll" means.
Can't ignore on the forums bro, and I was making a point.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/just?s=t

You declared that your conspiracy theory shadow figures in government are oppressing people, and thus the war on drugs is "justified".

That's literally the opposite of what "justified" means.

Retsopmi

Recruiter

01-04-2013

Quote:
Thats retarded.

Your logic is what? People can come to work high?

Lets ban all alcohol and prescription drugs then. Because people can come in high off of prescription drugs and drunk off of alcohol.

Your logic hurts my head.
You are just randomly picking people to argue with and it's rather amusing lol.

If you read the post I quoted. The person was saying they didn't think people would care as long as it was banned in the work place, much like alcohol.

I was pointing out that even if a weed smoker doesn't come in under the influence, their use of it still has an impact. I.E. they stink.

I look forward to your next random post quote and argument. Maybe you should keep track of the names of the people posting.