Good gaming mouse?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OreIsan

01-03-2013

Hey guys,
just wondering what you guys have for gaming mouses? or if it's even worth getting one, mine just broke and I was thinking about just upgrading to a gaming mouse. preferably between the price range of $25-50.

I've heard the razer deathadder is amazing.

OreIsan

01-03-2013

bump

CthuIhu

01-03-2013

Anything Logitech

BestScytherNA

01-03-2013

Razer mice are AMAZING. I know a guy who uses one with his laptop. Whenever I could, I would borrow it immediately because who doesn't like being able to flick from one side of the screen to the other with a twitch of the hand?

Also, the ergonomics are sound and they glide amazingly. Plus you get DPI buttons to change sensitivity.

If you want to get something cheaper, Logitech is solid. For a laptop a good Gigaware mouse with a retractable cord will only cost about $20 at Radio Shack.

Mr AstroSloth

01-03-2013

Deathadder is nice.

Naga is good too. Anything Razer would work well. But I'm broke so I'm stuck with a Logitech...

Hongerdonger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Attachment 586492

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

01-03-2013

wireless are the best or else your mouse will move alone (or apply a force to your mouse) because of the wire.
small mouse are also the best so it's easier to move up/downward. also a lighter mouse mean easier and faster to move the cursor.

so the anywhere mouse mx is the best.

DiamondHost

the flail

01-03-2013

I've had the same wireless logitech for five years and it hasn't let me down yet.

Galdareth

01-04-2013

I rock the cyborg RAT 7. You can adjust it in almost anyway possible to fit to your hand, and it can also have it's weight adjusted. It also has a sick sniping thumb button if ur into shooting games that slows the dpi by whatever amount u wanna set it to while held, so you can steady ur aim. I highly recommend it.