Should we ban this player?

Yes 14 87.50%
No 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Riot, Ban this player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApolloMk2

01-08-2013

This was a ranked game, just look at the screenshots..

As you can see this player joined in, and called top after someone else had. Then before even giving ANYONE a chance to be considerate and switch he starts full on raging and cursing. The third picture is endgame chat from a separate player that should also probably be banned.

First off, Riot you should just look at this and ban the guy now.

Secondly, tribunal reports should really include the pregame and endgame chat. In this game both players didnt rage toooo much in game, but their pregame and endgame chat deserves permabans. Players are now just raging when they can get away with it.

I left out names simply for forum rules, but riot can figure it out, message me, or I can post them on here.. but seriously... just ban already.

EDIT: Sorry forgot 3rd picture, but it was spamming racist profanity.. you get the point. Also I did create a ticket on this, #4801991 (for riots reference).

NubzAlert

01-08-2013

Bah - ya.. hopefully riot will just take care of these players with a permaban..

Alanja

01-08-2013

Got my yay-vote

Netan

01-08-2013

@Riot - please ban.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

God I hope you sent in a ticket with those screen shots. That behavior annoys me to know end.

vulgarwolf

01-08-2013

When Chewbacca was younger, he lived in the dangerous forest of Shadowlands on Kashyyyk. He lived there because he wanted to explore other parts of the galaxy, but did not know how to get off Kashyyyk.When he was almost age 100, he worked at the Wroshyr Tree. Chewbacca and his friend, Jowdrrl, job was to repair vehicles with a hydrospanner. Later Chewbacca and Lumpawaroo, his father, built the town Rwookrrorro, witch became the capitol of Kashyyyk. This town was quickly attacked by droids, but Chewbacca, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon Jinn won the battle.At age 178, the Clone Wars started and Chewbacca became the leader of the Wokkie Army.Chewbacca and the King of Kashyyyk, Grakchawwaa, fought Asajj Ventress but loosed because a Wokkie named Quaagan helped her.During the 2nd year of the Clone Wars Chewbacca and Ahsoka Tano was captured by Trandoshan, a bounty hunter.Chewbacca later that year became a negotiator and gave Tarfful the spot of Leader.The Final year of the Clone Wars: Before the Battle of Kashyyyk and Jedi named Quinlan Vos became a protector of Kashyyyk.(He died in the battle against the droid). After the droids were defeated the Battle of Kashyyyk the battle against the clones lasted 2 month before stormtroopers came in and won. One month later, Looking for his padawan, Quinlan Vos, Roan Shryne came to Kashyyyk. Chewbacca and a group of Wookies were able to escape on his ship, while he faced Darth Vader.When the escaped Trandoshan, the bounty hunter, came across Chewbacca in space and captured him as revenge from the clone wars. Using his hydrospanner, Chewbacca, was able to free the Wokkies off the ship. Chewbacca decided to free any Wokkie on imperil ships.When Chewbacca was trying to escape off an Imperil Star Destroyer he ran to Lieutenant Han Solo. But Han decided to free Chewbacca, making him an enemy of the Empire. Chewbacca gave his life debt to Han. Star Wars episode 4(New Hope), 5(Empire Strikes Back), and 6(Return of the Jedi) occur. After the second Death Star was destroyed Chewbacca and Han went to Kashyyyk to work on repairs to the planet.Han and Leia get married. Han and Chewbacca went out to search for Force Children. Han's Children and (some how) Attichitcuk, Chewbacca's son, had Force, they discovered. In his Final mission, Chewbacca, Han, and Anakin went to Sernpidal, to take people off the planet because of Civil War. Anakin was being pushed by the wind near a cliff, Chewbacca ran after him. He caught Anakin and put him on the ship when the wind started again and push Chewie of the cliff. Chewbacca got a giant carving of his head on Kashyyyk as his memorial.

ApolloMk2

01-09-2013

I'll let you know what I hear back from Riot, again hopefully they just skip the tribunal process and throw him a ban.

puntbabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

sometimes I fear this community forgets they are on the internet. Riot obviously cares about numbers too much to really let many people go at all because these toxic players pay their salaries. If they got rid of every player that acted this way they'd lose a fourth of their numbers in all forms at least.