Let's nerf Riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kąt

01-04-2013

and not Darius

Riot logic.

SupaTurkk

01-04-2013

i dont care about her damage or shield.

i care about mobility.

****ing i cant lane with darius for jack****, either tops range, or has range harass or jungler just ganks and when flash is on CD, he is like Morde he cannot do jack****.\

unlike ****ing riven, HOP HOP HOP, DASH, bye bye

Wilhelm

01-04-2013

Lets not acknowledge that Riot has admitted they messed up with Darius and are working on him, and lets not acknowledge that Darius is more frustrating than overpowered.
Instead lets make it seem like Darius is the only champion that needs balancing in the entire league and trying to make sure other champs stay in line is simply wasting time that should be spent on Darius.

TL;DR: Shut up.

Pyro140

01-04-2013

Darius is not over powered. Then again, neither was Riven (almost never played in tournaments).

MrBossFace

01-04-2013

Both Riven and Darius are easily countered. If you're having trouble with them, play champions who beat them. Riven probably needed the nerfs though.

OneLazyNinja

01-04-2013

I'm so sick of "darius is OP" NO, he isn't... if darius is "OP" then EVERYBODY can do good with them, i actually had a 0/9 darius in my game a few hours back.. so there's no way the guy is OP, he's easily countered and can be shut down quite easy, in a team fight just cc him hard and he can't do anything.
Riven needed the nerf, you just shield/dash in stun and then do your combo with your ult up and then use your ult's activate and you just penta'd.

With darius it's you go in pull, Q/W and then most people say "ult" at the end but you can't.. it's not THAT much damage you cannot pull someone q and w then ult and get a kill.. it just doesn't work like that and you especially cannot penta like a riven since she has so much aoe compared to darius.

Mad about darius? go teemo/Garen

DexterousFinn

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLazyNinja View Post
I'm so sick of "darius is OP" NO, he isn't... if darius is "OP" then EVERYBODY can do good with them, i actually had a 0/9 darius in my game a few hours back.. so there's no way the guy is OP, he's easily countered and can be shut down quite easy, in a team fight just cc him hard and he can't do anything.
Riven needed the nerf, you just shield/dash in stun and then do your combo with your ult up and then use your ult's activate and you just penta'd.

With darius it's you go in pull, Q/W and then most people say "ult" at the end but you can't.. it's not THAT much damage you cannot pull someone q and w then ult and get a kill.. it just doesn't work like that and you especially cannot penta like a riven since she has so much aoe compared to darius.

Mad about darius? go teemo/Garen
these aren't really counters for either or those champs more like skill matchups

Cloud Potato

01-05-2013

Darius is immune to the trash tier nerfing that other champions with broken kits recieved. Maybe his changes are coming soon?

Zhico

01-05-2013

They have talk of nerfs and i believe the creator of darius said changing his passive to physical dmg and removing the attack speed slow on his W

epaR sbooN

01-05-2013

a good darius can be handled with ganks
while riven is just hurdurr i snowball and im perfectly safe