Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server disconnecting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Distórtion

01-04-2013

I'm certain there are many others out there who are getting this right now. I just logged back on to see that i lost the ranked game i was in. Riot you need to get your sh*t together and get some better servers

Creshnibon

01-04-2013

I just relogged and apparently the ranked game that i was WINNING... counted me as a LEAVE.... I suggest elo reimburshment... a loss prevented would not suffice

Ðrk

Recruiter

01-04-2013

Quote:
Creshnibon:
I just relogged and apparently the ranked game that i was WINNING... counted me as a LEAVE.... I suggest elo reimburshment... a loss prevented would not suffice

This. I also got counted as a LEAVE on a game we were winning..

Pavana

01-04-2013

This happened to me too. It was very disappointing to dc when I was carrying my team with 24 kills in ranked. Then I come back to see the leave and elo loss. Hope something can be done.

Distórtion

01-04-2013

Hopefully they get to see all our complaints and be able too, i've never seen them reimburse elo before though or is it just i havent been playing too long