Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trouble with AFK's during champion select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Z00T

01-04-2013

I feel like there should be a queue dodge wait forgiveness system for people who dodge to avoid games in which one or multiple members of the team did not select a champion or communicate.

I don't feel it fair that a person who would be the cause of a horribly one-sided and un-enjoyable game by being AFK during champion select receives no penalty, while someone who dodges during champion select to prevent said game must wait the penalty time.

Is there a good way to deal with this? Are there others who agree with me?

Vinterheim

01-04-2013

100% agree

Final Kuja

01-07-2013

I just made a post about this too.. It's unfair to the people who have to dodge as they either have to take a blow to their ELO with a free loss or wait half an our because of an AFK captain or team member/troll pick