Funny Unorthodox Team Comps/Strategies?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

W0bbaFett

01-04-2013

Team Support

ADC (MF/Cait/Vayne/etc)
Soraka
Blitzcrank/Midcrank
Alistar
Nunu/Amumu

All of the CC, plus mad sustain.

GFireflyE

01-04-2013

Played against a team of Warmogs the other day and got whooped.

Alitstar + Taric Bot
Vlad mid
Mundo jungle
Volleybear Top.

They built nothing but boots and warmogs. After lvl 6, they were untouchable.

Pobbes

01-05-2013

I was trying to find an older thread to post this on, but that post's idea was kind of split between two ideas. I figured you could actually make a team comp out of either idea that would be stronger. So, here they are:

Team minion push:
Heimer, Elise, Malz, Shaco, Zyra - Someone needs to get banner of command to boost the minion damage. Once someone has it, all champs should push one lane continuously with turrets, boxes, spiderlings, voidlings, and plant spitters. The team could be overwhelming mid game and early auras are very beneficial since the team should stay grouped once pushing starts. Additional good synergy choices would be mana manipulator, and will of the ancients since all those extra source of damage benefit from more AP and mana sustain could help make an unstoppable push. Late game your probably toast, and AOE damage owns this comp. Xerath is a nightmare.

Team No Man's Land:
Teemo, Mao, Shaco, Nida, Cait - So, this all about just placing a whole bunch of traps in one area and tricking the enemy team into walking into them. I really don't know how well this would work. CDR is going to be key to implementing this strategy repeatedly. On the other hand, this is a fairly balanced team and could work with the current meta. Weakness - Someone will wise up and buy an oracle's. You'll need to keep an oracle's up to clear up whatever area you are gong to trap so enemy is unaware.

AlmightyFork

01-05-2013

Team KNOCKAROUND

Jungle Hecarim
Poppy Top
Ali support bot
Vayne Adc
Syndra Mid