Ahri, graves, draven?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damno

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ippii View Post
You shouldn't play o.o
Why?

Eyemite

01-05-2013

Ahri is a great mage character with excellent mobility although she does take a little bit to learn how to play her correctly. I own and love her but if you have trouble with skill shots you will fail.

Graves and draven are a completely different play style obviously but out of the 2 graves is much easier to play and a good all around character. Draven has more of a learning curve because of his ax catching mechanic however I believe him to be much more powerful for those that have mastered him.

I personally like ahri the best but honestly you will buy all three eventually so it's not like their is a "wrong" choice here.

Strezora

01-05-2013

Ahri, imo, is one of the best AP mids.

Between Graves and Draven, Draven imo is much more influential to the outcome of the match, but is considered more difficult to play. So if you want ease of play, go Graves, if you want total domination (which a good graves can also do, but not as effectively), go Draven. And unfortunately (for me and probably anybody else who mains draven), Draven has become very popular, and I end up facing another Draven at least every other match.

This is all what I feel

rikoLash

01-05-2013

Ahri is a really strong mid pick, but you need to master her to get her full potential out.
Draven is really strong, but I think Graves is a much more consistant viable, easy to play and strong pick for ADC. I would go either graves or ahri, as draven might be a lot more fun and "cooler" but he is a lot easier to outplay before you get used to his mechanics.

Rengarir

01-05-2013

Well since this is the League of Draven you should probably pick him.