Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Phoenix Anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wickian

01-04-2013

My artistic skills are crappy, so here's a photoshopped-eagle version of Anivia as a traditional Phoenix.

My Anivia Fanart (http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/uploadsgallery/1246287195/gallery_54937_10_654229.jpg)

Tommie

01-04-2013

Very cool. ^_^

LovelessAngels

01-05-2013

ohhh nice i would like to see a phoenix skin on Anivia

shadic33

01-05-2013

Very amazing idea. I would enjoy seeing it happen, maybe it could turn out to be a legendary since anivia's egg follows the concept of immortality.

Wickian

01-06-2013

I'm honestly amazed there hasn't been a phoenix skin or Anivia yet considering how much of a no-brainer it is and there's other fire-themed skins.

Insharai

01-06-2013

They would have to do a legendary skin with diferent animations for it XD would be fun to have the reanimation scale with level, and maybe her flames too. A firestorm in the middle of the map would be awesome.

OfficerSmiles

10-29-2013

Why are we not funding this?