Tribunal is rigged.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Light M37 View Post
I only saw Game 1 because my browser scrolled down after I clicked on the link.

So, I was taking back what I said be "redacting" it.
no problem, you had redacted it while I was quoting you. Hence the confusion

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagg View Post
not gonna be bias or anything here, no way you should be perma banned, 2 weeks to teach you a lesson about leaving and stuff but i doubt this is your first offense
Remember, the tribunal didn't give him a perma ban. The tribunal determined his actions were toxic and punished him. *He* made it a perma, by not getting the hint after his warning, or his first 2+ suspensions.

It is only a perma because the 2 week suspension didn't do the trick.

Ulanopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Some things to remember:

We, as Tribunal voters, didn't determine your punishment. All we did was call it a strike - Riot decided that this strike was the one that put you out. We don't have access to that information when we vote on cases.

"Punish Spam" has always been a myth. Yes, there have been some people who vote wrongly, but the Tribunal detects them and prevents them from doing damage.

Lastly, this is why I would have voted to punish:

Quote:
Viktor [00:48:14] im done
Viktor [00:48:17] I dont wanna play anymore
Viktor [00:48:34] you cant force me to play
Viktor [00:48:40] when I no longer wish to waste my time here

theurbanraptor

01-04-2013

Game 1:
****ing ward kid

enemy bot lane is winning? **** it everyone bot

Game2:
meh

Game 3:
Viktor [All] [00:17:01] well maybe if I got a decent 1v1
Viktor [All] [00:17:07] then I wouldn't mind it
Viktor [All] [00:17:13] but he just runs behind his creep
Viktor [All] [00:17:18] and then rushes me when you come

You keep spending game time complaining about your team, then harassing the jungler. Maybe instead of all chat complain, do something constructive.

Game 4:
Just one long arguement.

Game 5:
Cussing, complaining and leaving.

Honestly, do you think these are the only reports that exist. Yes, this specific report wouldn't be a permaban, however I guarantee you were banned before, so obviously you didn't learn.

Calys Teneb

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eale View Post
Actually riot put it in the hands of the players to do that, just so they don't have to spend resources on it. they have a flawless system dude.
The players can't permaban your account bro. Riot hits the button to permaban accounts after they review them.

Mr bonjovi

01-21-2013

DOESNT deserve perma ban.

Tyrzun

01-21-2013

Where these people come from... is a sad place.

Game #1
You are being a complete jerk and insulting the other team and complaining up a storm.

Game #3
More trash talking and insults at the other team

Game #4
Varus [All] [00:29:32] I just cant do anything with this team
Varus [All] [00:29:38] sometimes its just impossible to win

More complaining, more talking trash and this time at your own team

Game #5
Same garbage...

You are clearly an unpleasant person to play with. You are very toxic.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...Summoners_Code

It's not just about cuss words, cuss words in the right context cannot get you int trouble... well ARE not supposed to get you in trouble according to Lyte, unless really excessive. Even the F bomb is supposed to be ok as long as it's not directed AT someone as an insult.

When you get a new account your best bet is to forget about the ALL chat. You have no business being on all chat at all UNLESS it is to give a compliment to an opposing player. It's not there for you to talk trash and be a jerk.

Considering you STILL think you're actions are ok, it's clear why Riot decided to permaban you.

SchierkeWiking

01-21-2013

It's rigged all right. Against toxic aholes.

Nekochaoz

01-21-2013

2 things. First, why bring up a dead thread?

Second, people seem to never understand the banning system, you get levels of warnings dependin on your severity, if you never got one and just got a temp ban, that just means you were extremely toxic. You get a certain amount of temp bans before a perm ban, when you mentioned you had a 2 week ban, 2 week ban is the longest and pretty much says 'you have one more chance'.

You only get more the more often you get banned, meaning you have not learned from your previous mistakes, also the paying part, specifically says no refunds after purchase and agreeing to the terms when you make an account, they say they're not responsible for you blowing your money.

In short, read before you sign/check things, don't complain on a thread for us all to read point and laugh at your embarrassments when instead you should contact riot, learn from your previous mistakes.

Welcome to the internet

embalmdk

01-21-2013

The players clicked punish, and rightly so. Riot reviewed all the cases and decided a permaban was warranted. Riot decides whether to permaban not the tribunal.

Working as intended, the rest of the games must have shown much more than these did.