Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix the Imba ranked queues please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creshnibon

01-03-2013

It really doesn't matter how well i do or how much of a lead i, as a jungler, give my team early game. They just feed. I've dropped 300 elo this past 4-5 days. My only conclusion is that the ranked queues are imbalanced and ****ing me over with the worst of the worst. Yes this just sounds like QQ, but i'm pretty sick of this. Game after game, just having feeding teammates after i've given our team a 4 kill lead.

Fee Fi Fo Fino

Recruiter

01-03-2013

i literally just had a game with the score of 9-1 we had such an early lead shut down every lane. i was 7/1/8 at one point. we lost the game because my team literally sat 4 manning shen while i tried to kill ezreal and zed.

point being, i hear you. it's ridiculous how you can give so much but never win because of people who don't know how to play.

Creshnibon

01-03-2013

Elo isn't nearly accurate enough to measure a players skill. Just by the process of getting matched with your team, you have 4 other variables you can't control. It's really not fair that we have to lose elo for being matched with players who feed and its really not fair how other players with much less skill can gain elo just for a lucky streak. At 1700, most players know what they're doing and won't make easily avoidable mistakes. But once you're in the 1500s, all hell breaks loose. It's almost impossible to get out of it just because of the players in there, the leavers, the feeders, and the trolls.

I'm pretty sure riot has some kind of system used to match you with certain players depending on whether or not you've been reported. Thus the message displayed at the start of the game. They don't realize that it's a neverending cycle? You match players with worse teammates and they just tend to grow more and more verbally abusive.