O .O About the skill icons for Zilean

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KilarBourbon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-31-2012

I want to ask this question for a long time...
About Zilean's skills:Rewind and Time Warp.I think the pictures shall switch...
In attach file.There's a screenshot on this website.(na.leagueoflegends.com)
See,the effect for "rewind" is reduce CD of his other skills, obviously, the picture of the clock (which related to "time")is much more appropriate.
And about "time warp".This skill can make ally or zilean move faster.The image for Rewind(the one we using now) suit it better.

Eh..sry my English is not that good.. hope u guys can understand what i'm talking about^ ^

.....= .=I misposted this thread in champion feedback forum..someone plz delete it...

Anarchiszm

12-31-2012

But the clock represents time itself, and Zilean manipulates time to increase the speed of allies, decrease enemies, etc.
And as for man running, he is running left, which is generally considered backwards, which is depicting the lowering of cooldowns on his abilities.
IDK, I see where you are coming from though.

KilarBourbon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurmple View Post
But the clock represents time itself, and Zilean manipulates time to increase the speed of allies, decrease enemies, etc.
And as for man running, he is running left, which is generally considered backwards, which is depicting the lowering of cooldowns on his abilities.
IDK, I see where you are coming from though.
em... i think the cooldown is all about time.I mean.. after u use that skill, the icon turn gray, and it recovers like clock...(it become colorful part by part with the time passing..if u know what i mean)

About left and right...i think the one have clock hand goes counter-clockwise means "time go backwards.." And that running man goes left doesn't have strong feeling like that....

= 3=Just my personal opinion though...

PS:How do you know where i came from O .O??

Anarchiszm

12-31-2012

I was stating what i thought the pictures were there for, I know where you are coming from because you typed what you thought, and i agreed to some degree with your opinion, but just posted some reasons for the current pictures for the abilities

KilarBourbon

Recruiter

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurmple View Post
I was stating what i thought the pictures were there for, I know where you are coming from because you typed what you thought, and i agreed to some degree with your opinion, but just posted some reasons for the current pictures for the abilities
Thank you for understanding ,bro.

KilarBourbon

Recruiter

01-03-2013

= =So nobody care about this ?