I will dominate still playing on new ACCOUNT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IcyBoy

01-02-2013

Hello riot I just saw I will dominate playing on twitch tv go check out his new channel I thing you sayed he cant play LOL for a year his channel name is Iwilldominate in twitch he streamed today

SummerDaze

01-02-2013

Okay snitch @ss piece of $hit.

Next

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

they banned his account(s) and said he cant play league of legends competitively.

12fingerJIM

01-02-2013

no snitchin'

Deconstructor32

01-02-2013

What he do?

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Apparently he was a toxic player

Quote:
IWillDominate has been in Tribunal nine times and punished eight times, including the most recent permanent ban. He has a persistent record of in-game harassment, verbal abuse, offensive language and negative attitude.

Despite the punishments and official warnings, his harassment score has risen more than 30% from early August to the present date, placing him at the top of the list of North American pro players and among the worst 0.7% of all North American players.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=iwilldominate

Fessere

01-04-2013

yea. he's actually still allowed to play. he's just not allowed to play competitively. he has to just start over from the beginning. so no touching his other accounts, meaning no champions, no runes, no records of previous games.

Fujiou

01-04-2013

I hope English isn't your first language.

It took me two days to decipher what you wrote.

SummerDaze

01-04-2013

It probably is. You should see kids at my high school, we got some dumb sons-a-*****es