Help please! (High Ping and lag issues)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkest Embrace

01-03-2013

Now I do realize that this isn't the first post made on this issue...but no one in the entire forum seems to know what to do and those who do have a solution, I either don't have the 'programs installed' that they did nor does reconnecting help. Though I have noticed that my ping usually spikes during the night and is fine for the most part during the day. Now I do know that having web browsers open and other internet connection games open will cause the ping to spike but I never have anything open in the background and I even double check to make sure that nothing else besides LoL is opened. Now I would really appreciate it if someone could please give me advice on how to fix this issue. I do not want to see any 'restart the router' or 'turn off the router then turn it back on' solutions for I have tried this many a times. Even if you simply refer me to a thread that actually has sound advice I would be forever grateful to you. So please fellow summoners, please aid me in my time of need. LoL isn't fun anymore when your ping keeps jumping to over 1000 every single time that you try to do something.

Sincerely,

Celticfox94

Darkest Embrace

01-03-2013

36 views (and more depending on the next time someone looks at this) and yet not one of you all can give me advice? Tsk tsk fellow summoners...

konkai

01-04-2013

depends on where you live, depends on what internet speed you have, and it could just be riot