Vi seems pretty much fine for the most part, except one detail regarding her R....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Why is the damage tied to the CC?

I just found out that if you get out of the animation, you no longer take damage. So if you dispel her grab or play Olaf, it essentially does no damage.

Asides from that she seems fine. No buffs needed, she hits hard and she closes gap really scarily. But god DAMN they need to atleast make her damage always land even if they get out of the dunking-CC it comes with.

I know why it's tied to the CC, because she's slamming the target to the ground. But how about this, if the enemy champion gets out of her Ult somehow, make it so that she shoot a rocket fist at the target who got out and it will deal the damage it would have if they didn't break out of her R.

Undtoromeso

01-03-2013

This may be getting fixed in the next patch....assuming it ever arrives. There's been some threads that mostly died out that implied they were glitch-hunting for her. R bugs were discussed.

ValorousVisage

01-03-2013

I'll try to it, but there was a red post on this a while back.
R is working as intended for the most part. Vi is invulnerable while charging the enemy, but as soon as the enemy goes up, she's vulnerable to CC again, so if they're out, then your attack didn't work.
Her Q, however, isn't refunding mana or resetting the cool down properly if interrupted.