Riot needs language based servers!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dice8u

01-03-2013

I just finished a game playing with a few Spanish speaking players (I speak English and i'm from North America). I asked the players if they would give me a leash in jungle. NO ONE KNEW WHAT I WAS ASKING! So I ended up falling behind because I had no buffs or jungle xp/gold. I even asked if they spoke English, they said yes we do. However they continued to speak in Spanish.

Then the Spanish speaking players kept harassing me and ultimately pissed me off! For someone who doesn't communicate with a team and then harasses them for their mistake?
This could have been easily avoided!

PLEASE I'M BEGGING FOR ENGLISH ONLY SPEAKING SERVERS AND ETC, ETC, ETC....

Does anyone else agree?

TheNova24

01-23-2013

I agree so much, I occasionally come into the game where I'm the only English speaking player. I'd guess I lose around 85% of those games simply because I cannot communicate with my team, and either they refuse to, or cannot communicate back to me. I sent a message to riot about this problem but have never heard anything back from them, I'm surprised this isn't a bigger issue than it seems. This is a team orientated game, and when you can't communicate with your team that kind of defeats the purpose.

SalashaskaPAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Q.Q

coheedrocks72

01-23-2013

Agreed, or at least some sort of rough translator.

DeathByWaffle