Post Your Most Memorable LoL Experience & Funniest Troll (Also, Poll)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R00TofAllEvil

01-03-2013

Memorable:

Hard to forget the game where i bbq'ed as mid Lux, but enemy was still trying hard and had a chance from top/bot noob teammates, i push to their inhib tower, they dive me but get slivered and run, ult comes off CD and i fire ion cannon at their fountain, grab a double as they are literally on the first step. they proceed to fountain camp until 20.

Funniest Troll:

Not really a troll, and actually not funny but when try hard idiots start raging and throwing around extremely harsh and inappropriate language, i try to stop the spread of evil by saying something along the lines of "Hey man, i know this game can be frustrating but there could be young ones playing this game so please don't use such bad language in chat", and the deranged/demented/disrespectful replies really make me sad for what the human being is turning into.

Poll broken, so answer in your post:

IF YOU COULD HAVE DINNER AND GO TO A BALL GAME WITH ANY CHAMPION WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY? (nothing about any champion cuz she/he is hot and noting sexual or you must play badger teemo for the next 4 weeks straight)

R00TofAllEvil

01-03-2013

Blitzcrank, because hearing him cheer

"Go, PAY-TREE-AWTS. YOO, CAN, DEW, EET"

"YOUR TEAM IS, JUNK. HA-HA-HA"

would be well wurf

iWeasle

Recruiter

01-03-2013

My funniest moment is only funny to other people, I was playing Fiora, I had gotten super fed, and I took out the entire enemy team on my own save one. The final Trundal had one block of health and was in the spawnzone, I dived for him, I had full health, he had less than 10 health points left, and then a super-minion I had enabled broke the nexus. I shot out of my chair and ran into a wall cursing. It was so close to being a penta.
My funniest troll wasn't really a troll either, and it was me. I don't find trolls/trolling funny, but, when I started playing, my friends got me hooked and abandoned me to figure out how to play, I earned Kayle, and developed the following stratagy: charge the enemy fortifications and beat on them with my firesword no matter what, and ignore all enemies. It worked really well, until I wasn't playing against new players, then it fell apart. Then I learned to actually play.
Dinner and Ballgame: either Singed or Ziggs, they're both really smart so they would be interesting to talk to, Ziggs is hyperactive so he would be funny. Assuming ballgame refers to baseball, Ziggs would be hilarious, because baseball is Boring. As. HELL., so he would get antsy, and Singed, being so knoladgeable with chemestry, could intsantly spot all the players on steroids, which would be fun for me, since I don't like sports or atheletes.