Client Crashing During and After Loading

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gennousuke

01-03-2013

This is just an issue that started today, and I have done nothing new to my pc for this to happen, no new programs or altered files.

The one thing I can say is that there is a crash whenever I try to play, it is not a bug splash it's actually a LoL Not Responding - Check Solution or Close Program kind of crash. Sometimes it's even when its all loaded it gives me hopes but once I move the mouse it does it in an instant.

Things I have tried, LoL Client Repair, Adobe Air Uninstall and Reinstall Tested right after that, Uninstalled LoL after that and re downloaded the client then installed LoL again, even restarted the computer once to try. All the attempts lead to the same problem. Also whenever it happens I log back in and ask me to reconnect, which well it was a custom bot game i tested because it started happening on real matches and I believed trying it on real matches would be a big no no towards my record and probably woulda been reported a lot so bots is where I am testing.

Earlier I just checked 5v5 custom bots match and as I select Ezreal and lock it takes me tot he skin select and the classic skin was the only one not showing but gave a bitamp corner like shows it b a picture failed to load. I really dunno what to do now I feel like I tried everything can someone please help me I only hope I am not the only one with this issue it really did started a few hours ago and I play this game every day with no issues.

I believe tht is all the information you need besides my pc specs.

My pc specs are:

500 gb 7200rpm hdd
2x 8gb ddr3 1600 ripjaws ram
quad core AMD Athlon II 3.0GHz
ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT (DDR4 800 MHz Core Clock, 1100 MHz Memory Clock)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

I have all the right drivers not a hardware issue and I dont think it's a software issue at all, windows and all other programs have been working fine, the other program acting up lately was Firefox but that was a few days before LoL started crashing, however Firefox does crash a lot though. Everything else works perfectly fine.

Gennousuke

01-03-2013

Forgot to add that this crashs tarted after Safari Caitlyn was gifted to me by a friend. Don't think it has anything to do with it as well but might be something worth pointing out.

Gennousuke

01-03-2013

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: League of Legends.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.152
Application Timestamp: 50d067ea
Fault Module Name: StackHash_e98d
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Offset: 00000276
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Data: 00000008
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: e98d
Additional Information 2: e98dfca8bcf81bc1740adb135579ad53
Additional Information 3: 6eab
Additional Information 4: 6eabdd9e0dc94904be3b39a1c0583635

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

This is my problem

Gennousuke

01-03-2013

checked for updates on drivers + video card as well and checked to run on admin mode which I had AUC turned off on msconfig to stop askin those things ages ago and well all problems still exist I think it's officially a RIOT Issue now

Also double checked if I still had my Net Framework 4 and Extension which I do and I also checked and reinstalled flash player even though I doubt it ever affects LoL client.

Fixed my firefox but LoL still an issue so they didn't had the same problem.

Kh4osKn1ght

01-04-2013

Try re-installing Microsoft visual C++ redistributable.

This is not a problem with the client on RIOTs side. A BEX is a Buffer Overflow Exception, and your issue is pinpointed here:

Fault Module Name: StackHash_e98d

After googling that, it gave me some results with other people having this problem with Diablo 3 and Fallout, and they fixed it by reinstalling the C++ Redistributable. Make sure you uninstall all traces of the C++ Redistributable under Add Remove Programs, then re-install.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=14632

Try that, if that doesnt work, we will try something else.

Gennousuke

01-04-2013

Tried everything you said, uninstalled all C++ Redistributed and installed only C++ Redistributed 2010 x64, tested the game, still same issue.

Gennousuke

01-04-2013

After restarting pc and trying now gives me a new issue and wont start LoL at all, it say "Failed to launch RADS/system/rads_user_kernel.exe"