magnificent tf not legendary?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shamboo

01-03-2013

I click legendary skins, Mag tf not there, nor is firefighter trist. Are these kins not legendary?

CryoTyrfing

01-03-2013

They've been thrown into the vault, never to be bought again (or at least until the next legacy skin sale).

Da Hawaiian

01-03-2013

Their limited time legendary skins.

Echorion

01-03-2013

They used to be legendary skins. I don't think they are anymore, since they refunded people and changed the price and everything.

Shamboo

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echorion View Post
They used to be legendary skins. I don't think they are anymore, since they refunded people and changed the price and everything.
I paid 910 for HALF OFF firefighter trist andtf, that is legendary price my friend.....

isnt mag. tf getting a rework anyway?

why were they vaulted? I thought the trist skin was fine.

Ep1cLeprechaun

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamboo View Post
I paid 910 for HALF OFF firefighter trist andtf, that is legendary price my friend.....

isnt mag. tf getting a rework anyway?

why were they vaulted? I thought the trist skin was fine.
I don't think that was half off, I think the price just got cut in half permanently. Only reason I'm saying this is that long time owners of the legendary skins got refunds, and I received none for owning several non legendarys from way back in the day.

Shamboo

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep1cLeprechaun View Post
I don't think that was half off, I think the price just got cut in half permanently. Only reason I'm saying this is that long time owners of the legendary skins got refunds, and I received none for owning several non legendarys from way back in the day.
no, all skins that came out of the vault are temp. half off, every single one of them

why would they take legendary status away?