Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Special Nidalee OP Mechanics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScarletCalamity

01-03-2013

Before I here nonsense about dodging spears, let me explain. Just played against a Nidalee mid. I dodged every spear pre 6. However she had AD quints and MR Glyphs so harassing her was a pain. She also took some very special hybrid masteries. So here's the OP part, she literally one shot me at level 6 under my turret. After the game the guy told me it's some new really OP setup that he came up with and he's actually trying it on his smurf. This was about 1500 elo. I think Nidalee needs to be tweaked in some way as this is really broken. Post your thoughts.

For details look up the guy his name is Agalloch, he's been winning every game with that broken setup.

Cspence1395

01-03-2013

neat

ExecutionerK

01-03-2013

What?

Nidalee spear and cougar form takedown you from 100% to 0?

Sounds about right if you take it in the face.

iDpark

01-04-2013

If you don't know that nidalee is weak pre-6 and conversely turns stronk at 6, you kinda deserve to die.

Whittle her down before 6, gain an advantage in levels or items or force her to back so you can too.
If you're really having trouble just buy lots of pots, ward.

go all-in after she misses a spear. You will win the trade. Don't wait for her to hit you with a spear.