"I dont support"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dante Brimscone

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachnoTed12 View Post
I think the main reason why people don't like to play supports is because usually the team yells at them.
1. They get raged at. Along with jungler they're an easy scapegoat for the laner when they fail.
2. Percieved as boring (aura bot/not allowed cs/lack of damage).
3. Hard to carry from because of limited budget + need to build defense/auras over damage.
4. Very reliant on random teammate. If the adc is garbage it's a miserable 20+ minutes of doing next to nothing.

I actually like the role but I can only stomach it here and there. It's just too dependent on another player for my taste to be able to take it up full time. If the adc can't last hit (I'm still amazed at how many people who are so bad at cs-ing call adc) you know you're gonna have a bad time.

drewsaget

01-03-2013

I don't support unless I'm last pick and forced into it. Support is my weakest role by far with around a 30% winrate so far this season so i would rather pick a role I am comfortable with. The feels when I got forced into support in my placement matches and shot down to 1100 elo from 1400 in 1 day

Ansaa

01-03-2013

I can do anything EXCEPT jungling. If you put me there, you're asking for a useless underleveled Diana/Elise. I've only jungled with them once (each)

Geekrose

01-03-2013

It's ok. Most people don't have the patience to baby an adc and try to lead them by the nose every second to squeeze a win out of a normally hopeless game. If they "can't" then by all means let them play their mid/top and let them have delusions of grandeur while I carry all day with supports (and to a lesser extent my adc.)

Supports lead the way <3