Computer crashes, only in Champ select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Clunge

01-03-2013

Yeah well, my computer crashes and restarts about 50% of the time when I am in the lobby. It really sucks when I am playing ranked because then I have to wait 30+mins.

I can post my DXDIAG here, if needed. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, and what might be able to fix it?

My computer does randomly restart from time to time (Maybe once a week), but it can happen upwards for 5 or 6 times a day when in LoL Champ select screen. It never crashes in game, never crashes on any other game (Borderlands2, Diablo3, etc). It ONLY crashes in LoL champ select screen :/ it's really weird and annoying.

The Clunge

01-04-2013

anyone?

The Clunge

01-04-2013

;(

The Clunge

01-06-2013

Halp

The Clunge

01-07-2013

This bug sucks

CHEECHYCHONG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-07-2013

uninstall league and reinstall. also, update video drivers by uninstalling video driver, rebooting into safe mode, use driver sweeper to sweep remains, reboot back into normal mode and visit ati or nvidia for latest drivers.

Necrotic Frost

01-08-2013

The quickest way to find out what it is. Just go into event viewer and see why the computer crashed....then fix the problem. It will be flagged in the event viewer and you will be able to read the error.

The Clunge

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentTranquili View Post
The quickest way to find out what it is. Just go into event viewer and see why the computer crashed....then fix the problem. It will be flagged in the event viewer and you will be able to read the error.
I tried that, I couldn't really figure out how to see what was going on in event viewer.