Okay, seriously!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

01-03-2013

Shaco is right. I was going to wait for 4 more weeks hoping that Teemo can be active but you escalated the fight.

The Rumble

01-03-2013

Wait... i hate Teemo, no matter who is the RP... stupid mushrooms, and his blind, and the mushrooms, and his face, and the speed and THOSE STUPID MUSHROOMS and all those skins WHY RUMBLE CAN NOT HAVE SKINS TOO??!!

Did i mention the mushrooms?

Whatever i have nothing against Koopa, he is an old RPlayer and his name is related with Teemo. I just asked about the downvotes and then the discussion started...

PS: Stupid Mushrooms

Ask the Herald

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
Janna and Vik is not the point here.

The point being, I didn't like something you were doing. I spoke up and got told to piss off.

So here you are speaking up. Take your own advice. This thread did not need to be made.
Dude, you need to stop living in the past. It's not healthy to disregard the present in favor of dwelling on what has already happened.

But no. This situation is different. Whereas you gave your opinion on the client, I'm instead taking it to the forum.

Ask the Tempest

01-03-2013

I just LOVE how THIS topic became serious even though NO ONE was bullying him, and I was bullyed to the point where I thought about SUICIDE. No joke, most of you who EVEN give a sh*t and read my post on the Vi auditions remember me saying that. And I am STILL being treated like sh*t by 1/3 of the people I named on that list.

TheShadowOfChaos

01-03-2013

Actually would you mind bring up some of the people on that list -draws Damnation and Executioner- I will have a long talk with them.

Ask the String

01-03-2013

Um....we do have a rage thread for this sort of stuff, right? Not that I'm getting involved in this...

Ask Shenn

01-03-2013

There isn't little justification. The fact is that he's sitting on the champ. If he's got a reason, then i'm sure he could have when he made the last post (whenever that was). However, he didn't, so he's posting every 3 to 4 Weeks to dodge bullets. Last time I checked, sitting on champs were a no-no. They weren't even being all that hostile. They were merely discussing as to if he should being stepping down from his position due to inactivity.

And the reason why we dwell on the past is because you do jerk moves, but now you play exact opposite.

You say that he shouldn't be kicked because of his lack of ability to play Teemo, yet you insult me about my Morde RP on numerous occasions. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that hypocrisy? And there are many RP people getting flak here, but I never see you go to there attention.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Viktor.... Viktor....

This word, Hostile...

I don't think it means what you think it means.

Yet you keep using it. Over... And over... And over again.

Here's the dictionary definition:

hos·tile adjective \ˈhäs-təl, -ˌtī(-ə)l\

a : of or relating to an enemy <hostile fire>
b : marked by malevolence : having or showing unfriendly feelings <a hostile act>
c : openly opposed or resisting <a hostile critic> <hostile to new ideas>
d (1) : not hospitable <plants growing in a hostile environment> (2) : having an intimidating, antagonistic, or offensive nature <a hostile workplace>
a : of or relating to the opposing party in a legal controversy <a hostile witness>
b : adverse to the interests of a property owner or corporation management <a hostile takeover>

In the Teemo thread, there was no insult throwing, no one saying that he was a terrible RPer, no one saying that he needs to be booted due to his skill of RPing. No one was being mean. (Except for the slew of nonsense you were throwing around)

What they were doing, however, was pointing out his inactivity. They were pointing out that he hasn't posted for many weeks, and there's people who are waiting to see if they can snatch up the Teemo name. Not because he was RPing poorly, but because he wasn't RPing at all.

NO ONE WAS BEING HOSTILE TO SIR KOOPAMAN. (There, I made it bold and c.rap, can you read it now?)

You are inflating this issue WAY more than it should be. Take a deep breath, go outside for a minute, then come back to the computer, please.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

We got Teemo's wanting the job and there is a problem.

Maybe an audition is in order. We get impartial people to judge whether or not Koopa needs to prove he deserves the job again. If they do, he has to fight for it.

I wouldn't want to make him resmurf, but he might have to. IDK. There is a civil way to handle this and both sides seem to have merits to their case. We can let the community decide or we can get people to judge.

Emperor Titus

01-03-2013

You don't need to be Sona. All I want is for the Teemo issue to be solved impartially and I can withdraw from the flaming.