Okay, seriously!

12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Not really. Only a very vocal MINORITY really has a problem with Sir Koopaman being Teemo. Namely, you and everyone else that has shown him hostility.
Then why are you being hostile then? Or unless you're Sir Koopaman as well, who won't give up Teemo?

What I see is that you're trying to shift away from the Teemo issue to the general issue with this thread whereas the original problem is about Teemo's inactivity. Make up your mind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
......


And this, my friends, is how Viktor proves my point.



For one, I looked through the Teemo thread. They aren't bullying or throwing insults. They're commenting on the fact that Sir Koopaman isn't active. They're pointing out that there's a line of people that are more than willing to take Teemo's position that will be more active than Koopaman is currently.

If they were bullying Teemo they would start slinging insults around and making fun of his RPing.

However, since you're getting all riled up over this entire thing, you're probably going to say some angry things, make some bold text, and think I'm going to get offended by it.

*Shrug*
And this, my friends, is proof that Silver needs to get her head out of her ass.

Apparently her "seniority" has gotten to her head and now she believes she knows better than everyone else.

But you know what, Silverling? GTFO of this thread if you have nothing to contribute other than your half-baked strawman points. You're just finding an excuse to sling condescending remarks at me that bear no relevance to anything save for your own selfish agenda.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Then why are you being hostile then? Or unless you're Sir Koopaman as well, who won't give up Teemo?

What I see is that you're trying to shift away from the Teemo issue to the general issue with this thread whereas the original problem is about Teemo's inactivity. Make up your mind.
I'm not being hostile. I'm honestly presenting an issue to the community in the form of a thread. And no, I'm not Sir Koopaman. I don't like him any more than you do, but I don't go to his thread and go "Be more active or GTFO".

That's entirely uncivilized and aggressive.


EDIT: Downvote me more. That'll surely prove your superiority, instead of giving valuable points with merit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Clearly... the reason they're hostile is because they're not immune to the global passive taunt. Keh heh heh heh...

Okay that aside. Teemo... no smurf... it'd be great if he had one.. but there isn't anything said that he needs one. But it'd be greatly appreciated if he had one. AND from what I hear, he's rather inactive, it'd be great if he was a bit more active.. but surely there are some personal reasons (which I do not wish to see) why he isn't so active. With that said, I'm sure we can discuss this in a very... very... calm and well thought out manner.

-Kameil is soon quickly thrown out of the thread, he was never again heard in this thread... ever again.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
And this, my friends, is proof that Silver needs to get her head out of her ass.

Apparently her "seniority" has gotten to her head and now she believes she knows better than everyone else.

But you know what, Silverling? GTFO of this thread if you have nothing to contribute other than your half-baked strawman points.
Actually I have quite a bit to contribute because I actually do RP a champion(Have fun guessing who) and I know what it feels like to be waiting in a line for when the next open opportunity for said champion is.


Your move, Vik. (;


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Demon Jester

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Viktor you need to get your head out of your ass. Was it not you who told me to piss off back to my own thread if I didn't like what was happenign when I bugged you about Janna X Viktor? I believe it had a lot more swearing and a lot more name calling.

So my dear boy, once your head is out of your ass, learn not to be a hypocrit, get the stick that's no doubt up their too, and beat some damned sense into that thing on your friggen shoulders.

Kay?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameil View Post
Clearly... the reason they're hostile is because they're not immune to the global passive taunt. Keh heh heh heh...

Okay that aside. Teemo... no smurf... it'd be great if he had one.. but there isn't anything said that he needs one. But it'd be greatly appreciated if he had one. AND from what I hear, he's rather inactive, it'd be great if he was a bit more active.. but surely there are some personal reasons (which I do not wish to see) why he isn't so active. With that said, I'm sure we can discuss this in a very... very... calm and well thought out manner.

-Kameil is soon quickly thrown out of the thread, he was never again heard in this thread... ever again.-
If it is something personal, then he should have posted it somewhere. And by the time I would catch his inactiveness, there would be legitimate reason.

But there was no message and ever since, he has been inactive. He only comes back every 4 weeks, barely making the 4-week rule. And he has not answered all the messages yet. He has not been an active Teemo and he is taking advantage of the 4-week rule. I feel like Sir Koopaman must step down as the Swift Scout for acts of truancy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
Viktor you need to get your head out of your ass. Was it not you who told me to piss off back to my own thread if I didn't like what was happenign when I bugged you about Janna X Viktor? I believe it had a lot more swearing and a lot more name calling.

So my dear boy, once your head is out of your ass, learn not to be a hypocrit, get the stick that's no doubt up their too, and beat some damned sense into that thing on your friggen shoulders.

Kay?
Yeah, not a hypocrite. That situation was different.

That was you being ornery about me pursuing something you believed going against the established characters' traits.

This is about people being overtly hostile to a roleplayer with little justification.

EDIT: Regarding the Janna X Viktor thing, it was NEVER set in stone and was solely hopeless wishing on my part.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
This is about people being overtly hostile to a roleplayer with little justification.
I'm not hostile to Sir Koopaman. And neither has been the other roleplaying yordles out there. But I have justification that he must step down because he committed truancy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Hear ye hear ye to all of you troubled peasants,

Everyone get off of each other and discuss this without

1)Insulting
2)Cleverly hidden insulting
3)Accusations
4)Swearing
5)Finger pointing
6)Hatred
7)Illogical idiocy
8)Flaming
9)Threatening
10)Screaming
11)ETC.

Watch this little section of a video I found randomly entertaining=Air Bass Guitar Solo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Demon Jester

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Janna and Vik is not the point here.

The point being, I didn't like something you were doing. I spoke up and got told to piss off.

So here you are speaking up. Take your own advice. This thread did not need to be made.


12345612 ... 18