Okay, seriously!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

01-05-2013

So I decide to come back after like a million years and I decide to click on a thread made by Script.

I must be going senile.

SmileyDemon

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
No. I will NOT allow this thread to be derailed.

The mistreatment of Champion roleplayers needs to stop. Bottom line.

I will make as many threads as I need to to expose this problem until I see some results.

Thats nice but make your threads somewhere else I don't want to have to report something to a forum moderator. Stop making threads that have nothing to do with RP discuss it elsewhere please.

Dear Urgot

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
So I decide to come back after like a million years and I decide to click on a thread made by Script.

I must be going senile.
Run now.

================================================== ====================

As for Teemo, I think that unless he has a legitimate reason for being inactive like he is (sick/dying relative, injury to himself, personal problems, etc.), he should give up his champion position. Not because I do not like his RP, but because it takes away two things from the community.

A) A chance for someone who CAN be active on a daily or semi-daily basis to step in and have fun.

B) A chance for all us other RP'ers to interact and have good RP with another fellow champion. My opinion is the same for Garen/Gragas on this point. (Though I mean no offense to these two, their RP is great whenever they participate.)

Those are just my opinions, do with them what you will.

And Viktor, chill a little.

Ask Galio

01-05-2013

I'm wayyyyyy too ****ing inactive. This all went by me without me noticing.

I'm sorry that this is going on, but hostility has always been an issue in this forum, whether by Talon, Viktor, Mundo, or whoever the hell starts something that causes anyone else to argue against it.

I mean, come on, guys. Is it really necessary to blow this up into a flame war? Can't we all just try to resolve this while staying calm? That is, if you haven't already, I apologize again if I get some details wrong. One of my classes had a full-blown official debate on ABORTION, and we kept the environment civil even though the topic was quite touchy and both sides had strong opinions.

Regardless, if you have issues, please focus on them. Discuss the issues, not the people and their arguments. Responding ad hominem will always escalate an argument very quickly. Stay to your arguments, and if you discuss things and keep your emotion low or out of it entirely, then it will be easier to actually find out what the problem is and find a solution. Even then, a solution may not be found, but at least it doesn't get ugly.

Please, be reasonable. I respect everyone's opinion, but there's honestly no need to go further than that. No need to attack other people's opinions, either. They're entitled to their own opinion as you are to yours. If you keep civil, you'll still get along despite the differences. Just keep that in mind.

Ask the Kumiho

01-05-2013

That's because it was in a controlled environment where everyone could see each other. On the internet of all places, it's easy to explode and say what you want, and honestly, trying to get people to change and be civil isn't going to last long. Individual personalities, the fact that there's no moderator on the forums, etc. etc. lend itself strongly to the hostile situation.

I'm not implying that people cannot be civil on the internet, or that we are unable to have a contained debate/discussion. Just that comparing this scenario to one with a 'classroom' is not entirely accurate. We will always have those individuals that argue for the sake of arguing, or blow a fuse for something small.

It's nice to ask people to be reasonable, however, and it's 'refreshing' to see another voice of reason (I wasn't around when you were active, if you ever were). But don't expect much from it.

Ergheis

01-05-2013

I've made a thread to address this subject, if people would kindly give input on it.

A council would be made to cut out long threads like this, that get nowhere.

Ask The Maven

01-06-2013

Popped in here to see how things were going, see what champs were free, saw pages upon pages of drama. Think I'll... sneak on out again. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
This is far beyond just Teemo now.

Remember Schoolgirl Mordekaiser? Remember how he was bullied into giving up Mordekaiser, instead of given the chance to improve?
... but this I have to reply to. YOU were one of the people who ACTIVELY harassed Blade out of his role and encouraged the other Mordekaiser to take over. I'm just disgusted you remain here and sit on your high horse. Your attitude alone is enough for me to avoid looking into a new champion here.

Ergheis

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Maven View Post
Popped in here to see how things were going, see what champs were free, saw pages upon pages of drama. Think I'll... sneak on out again. >.>

... but this I have to reply to. YOU were one of the people who ACTIVELY harassed Blade out of his role and encouraged the other Mordekaiser to take over. I'm just disgusted you remain here and sit on your high horse. Your attitude alone is enough for me to avoid looking into a new champion here.
Stop generalizing the whole of the community based on a Viktor Rant. That's silly.

Ask the Herald

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Maven View Post

I only harassed Blade at the end of the entire ordeal, and even then I never demanded he give up the Champion. I have no idea where you're getting your supposed facts, but I'd just like to let you know that you're spewing falsehoods.

Corrupted Sniper

01-06-2013

Why is this being bumped...