Okay, seriously!

1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

01-03-2013

The blatant hostility to the current Teemo roleplayer (Sir Koopaman) needs to freaking stop! I'm not exactly a fan of him either, but you don't see me going around hurling fire against his name!

But you know what? It's not just the hatred against him. It's the general hostility around this corner of the LoL forums.

Ask Shenn

01-03-2013

Why does drama always seem to woosh by my head?

I should really try this omnipresence thing out...

Emperor Titus

01-03-2013

I thought that the issue won't be brought up till after 3-4 weeks. Then Teo returned the fire and now we have to start all of this again.

First of all, it is not bullying. I don't hate Sir Koopaman but his actions (or rather inactions) need to be dealt with since he is not active as Teemo. But he has been inactive and has been holding the position barely,which is a loophole to the 3 (or 4) week rule.

Second, the community decided to change the audition rulings. I think they can change whatever is decided here as well.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

I'm trying to figure out what the point of this thread is...

So far I think its a thread made from butthurt and we can ignore it and continue on with RPing.

Ask the Herald

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
I'm trying to figure out what the point of this thread is...

So far I think its a thread made from butthurt and we can ignore it and continue on with RPing.
WTF?!

How does this thread have ANYTHING to do with being butthurt? I made this thread to bring attention to the cruel and needless treatment that one of our very own is having to endure due to the immense jealousy and inane hatred of others.

This is a freaking problem. We need to resolve it posthaste. Or we lose the right to call ourselves a community

Emperor Titus

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post

We need to resolve it posthaste. Or we lose the right to call ourselves a community
Well let's solve the first one about Teemo then. He has not been active for 2-3 months and he has been barely holding the position as the Swift Scout. And what is worse is that 13 other Teemo's are waiting in line for him to step down. If we want the RP community to grow and not collapse, this is the very first problem that we should solve.

Ask the Herald

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Well let's solve the first one about Teemo then. He has not been active for 2-3 months and he has been barely holding the position as the Swift Scout. And what is worse is that 13 other Teemo's are waiting in line for him to step down. If we want the RP community to grow and not collapse, this is the very first problem that we should solve.
Not really. Only a very vocal MINORITY really has a problem with Sir Koopaman being Teemo. Namely, you and everyone else that has shown him hostility.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Dude, Viktor.

Calm down and speak like a person.

Ask Demon Jester

01-03-2013

... Maybe others aren't speaking up incase you bite of their friggen head. I'm really starting to get sick of you Vikky.

Silverling

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
WTF?!

How does this thread have ANYTHING to do with being butthurt? I made this thread to bring attention to the cruel and needless treatment that one of our very own is having to endure due to the immense jealousy and inane hatred of others.

This is a freaking problem. We need to resolve it posthaste. Or we lose the right to call ourselves a community

And this, my friends, is how Viktor proves my point.

For one, I looked through the Teemo thread. They aren't bullying or throwing insults. They're commenting on the fact that Sir Koopaman isn't active. They're pointing out that there's a line of people that are more than willing to take Teemo's position that will be more active than Koopaman is currently.

If they were bullying Teemo they would start slinging insults around and making fun of his RPing.

However, since you're getting all riled up over this entire thing, you're probably going to say some angry things, make some bold text, and think I'm going to get offended by it.

*Shrug*

1234511 ... 18