Xin Zhao Origins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ir1dium

01-25-2011

Demacia is his adopted home country, so I'm guessing Xin is most likely from Ionia?(makes sense) unless he's not.

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

01-26-2011

Ionia? Yeah, I can see that.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

I think he is the same country as Yi because they both have Eastern Asian-type name.

HereticalWarlock

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyOFtheVoid View Post
I think he is the same country as Yi because they both have Eastern Asian-type name.
His name while still being a gladiator is Viscero. I saw the Viscero skin myself and, imo, conjecture that he might be from South of the Great Barrier, either from Stanpar or Mogron Pass, Pantheon's and Gragas' homelands respectively.

True Ethos

02-14-2011

First off Xin Zhao is based off of one of the 5 Tiger Generals and hero of the kingdom of Shu, Zhao Yun. The term Xin meaning new, hence New Zhao. So given his Asian nature it is likely to assume that he is from Ionia since they have the most Asian theme's out of any of the other city states. The most likely scenario being that he was captured and forced to compete in Noxus' Fleshing.