Just played on the AU DotA 2 servers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raolan

01-03-2013

I love LoL but that was the first time I've played a relatively lag free MOBA/ARTS/dota-style game. (There really needs to be a better name. They're all bad.)

Wish LoL had Valve's money.

tempname1032

01-03-2013

but 20 second stuns!

MEGAMON69

01-03-2013

Isnt it incredible?

HoneyBadgerNZ

01-03-2013

Pity the game styles are geared toward over-aggressive, rude, and insulting players.

GankinHerBush

01-03-2013

I never played dota 2 even when I got beta invite koz I like LoL too much but now they have aus servers I really may give it a go

Best Anivia Ever

01-03-2013

As soon as aus servers came up, i gave it a go, and i really have to say that 50 ping feels like heaven compared to my regular 200 ping. Havnt played lol for 2 weeks, i can deny/last hit with ease, and pudge hooks got that much easier. Not to mention you can pull combos off faster. Was planning to spend my $200 christmas money on LoL, but it looks like valve is stealing my money now.

Pikachuux3

01-03-2013

I actually want to try out DoTA, and see what it's like, but then I fear I will never play LoL again.

Raabemaster

01-03-2013

I really like Dota 2, but the community is far worse then the one here (not something that is easily obtained).

Jimmy One Nut

01-03-2013

So, tell me what heaven is like? I'm having internet problems and can't play anything right now.

Snoozealot

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raabemaster View Post
I really like Dota 2, but the community is far worse then the one here (not something that is easily obtained).
People keep saying that, but almost every LoL game is worse than all my games in Dota 2. Granted I only have 50 Dota 2 games.