Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

are they updating rivens default splash art?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattleBootyRiven

01-03-2013

its kinda old

DarkTundras

01-03-2013

It looks like she's cross e yed

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

01-03-2013

I think they should revert her to her old one. The one with the missing motorcycle.

On a serious note, there are older splash arts than Riven's, and Riven's is not exactly low in quality. Blitz, for example, has one of the oldest splash arts currently in use. Other examples include Heimer (probably being held up by his rework), Cho'Gath, Anivia, Nasus, Nunu, Shen, Sion (awaiting a graphical rework), Taric, and Zilean. Some of those still look good, but a few not so much.

Insaneyall

01-04-2013

Quote:
PhailRaptor:
I think they should revert her to her old one. The one with the missing motorcycle.

On a serious note, there are older splash arts than Riven's, and Riven's is not exactly low in quality. Blitz, for example, has one of the oldest splash arts currently in use. Other examples include Heimer (probably being held up by his rework), Cho'Gath, Anivia, Nasus, Nunu, Shen, Sion (awaiting a graphical rework), Taric, and Zilean. Some of those still look good, but a few not so much.

I can only hope for a taric model update he needs it imo.

woyaH

01-04-2013

Quote:
PhailRaptor:

Sivir D: Don't forget Sivir.

DarkDre

01-05-2013

The thing about the Riven artwork. It was rushed out. Everyone complained about the old one how it looked awkward. So they rushed this new one. Everyone had mixed feelings about it but they thought to themselves that it looked better than the previous one.