Why is Guardian Angel in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol4chan

01-04-2013

because squishy ap/ad caries need some armour/mr that is actually USEFULL to them, cause when was the last time in season 2 that you seen an adc building f.o.n? or sunfire cape?

Lord Macaroni

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol4chan View Post
because squishy ap/ad caries need some armour/mr that is actually USEFULL to them, cause when was the last time in season 2 that you seen an adc building f.o.n? or sunfire cape?
But it's the MOST beneficial to bruisers by a lot. See the problem?

chide da jungler

01-04-2013

the item sucks

look at the defensive stats

An Upset Zombie

01-04-2013

Make an item like the Bloodstone in DoTA 2.

Cost

Charges 6
Passive Bloodpact
Bonus +500 HP
+400 Mana
+9 HP regeneration
+200% Mana regeneration

Starts with 6 charges. Gains 1 charge each time an enemy hero dies within 1675 range. Each charge bestows 1 mana regeneration per second, reduces gold lost from death by 25, and reduces respawn time by 4 seconds. When the bearer dies, restores 400 HP + 30 HP per charge to allied units within 1675 range, then loses a third of its charges. While dead, the bearer continues to receive experience at the death location and gives 1800 unit vision there.

When you hit max charges with it, you have an instant respawn, no matter how long the respawn timers are.

This would be an actually useful snowball item, and it would fix the GA issues.

IS1f95fd1cb54f44

01-04-2013

Remove the ga!

Zerglinator

01-04-2013

Because without it, the demons would invade.

Kino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

hmm although I never really thought of GA as an unnecessary item until now and despite the lack of any convincing argument from the OP (not blaming him, just pointing out the succinctness of it), I do feel now that GA is not a very good item to have in the game.

Here are my reasonings:
1. It rewards bad plays, as pointed out by numerous people in this thread already.

2. Not only that, it rewards bad plays made by those who are already ahead in the game- thus making it very difficult for the losing side to punish whatever mistake that was made to result in the kill.

As such, I feel that GA is an item that 'seals the deal' for snowballed champions, making the game very predictable once a couple of main carries on the team gets the item.

I think it should be more akin to what Zhonya's Hourglass does in terms of power and the amount of counterplay it gives.

Signal Warden

01-04-2013

I honestly wouldn't have a problem with it if it were an active. Not only an active but it should have a higher cost. Also, it should not restore any mana.

RageMonster1

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODSTATUS View Post
we should add minion and tower denying and losing gold when you die. then lower the natural gold trickle per second
so.....basically Dota/HoN

Alithlina

01-04-2013

Hello, I'm an adc.

Enemy team has Akali, Malph, Zed (Let's just forget the rest). Asumming you are not cait-ez-corki. DAMAGE HOW ?