Simple But Effective Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaEX

01-03-2013

So I've been getting into ranked and one of my weaker roles is jungle, back in seasons 1 and 2 I did some odd jungling like Trynd and Riven but since S3 and Riven's nerfs it hasn't been as viable as it used to be. I did pretty well as Lee season 2 but I want some straightforward junglers that will help me ease into season 3.

OmegaEX

01-03-2013

bump

Bat Bot

01-03-2013

Warwick is pretty straight forward. Just remember not to open with you're ulti, max E before W, and you'll be find. No leash required. Although you'd be pretty derp to try and leash a wolf

OmegaEX

01-03-2013

I've played a bit of Warwick, not a fan of how reliant he is on being uninterrupted. How is Mao?

Raabemaster

01-03-2013

I have jungled alot playing league, my favorite position along with mid, and right now I am really liking carry/assassin junglers. Kha'zix, Jax, and Vi have been my go to junglers for the past few weeks. But If you are looking for solid, safe junglers, then Mundo is a great one. Lee sin is still a god tier jungler, his first clear is just a little more rocky. WW is safe for sure, but a little underwhelming and cant help lanes at all before 6. Malaphite and cho'gath are also strong junglers that can do well if behind on gold as long as they keep up in levels

Andres X

01-03-2013

Lee Sin and Mundo destroy early game, Maokai is slower on camps but oh boy he can gank.

BiIlCosby

01-03-2013

I like Nunu - fast clears and good ganks too

R00TofAllEvil

01-03-2013

one word:

"OK"

AtomicWaffles

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by R00TofAllEvil View Post
one word:

"OK"
Rammus sucks right now.

Narvuntien

01-03-2013

Cho gath is the simplest vs power ratio.

Skarner is also pretty easy.

Fiddlesticks is easy in the jungle but is harder to play when you are out of it.