Dear Athene

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Jordan

01-03-2013

He has an unholy grail, obviously, he is evil.

Themepark

01-03-2013

I didnt know about him at all, but Ive spent the last half hour reading threads about him and watching some of his youtube videos and I must say I agree with you OP and him as well.

Tantalis

01-03-2013

you realize his athene alter ego is an act and is supposed to be an arrogant and cocky troll
along with furious who does his own thing now, both of them are pretty good actors.

KreedLeague

01-03-2013

The truth of the matter is... The world would be a better place if there were more people like Athene... most of you dont give as much as him. Plus he is good at what he does. If you think for a moment about when he flips out and starts acting gangster about how good he is maybe those haters need to try that out and get a boost of positive about themselves. But if you cant realize its mostly for ****s and giggles then get a massage or something to chill out and not be too serious. One more thing that I realize about Athene is that to me when he acts all hardcore "i am the best" its really cheesy and that is the funny part.

pechuL

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohano View Post
Who is this athene person? What is all this commotion about him about?
Supposedly the best Pali in WoW

Light nd Tangy

01-03-2013

Athene just speaks the truth

xQcFrx A v v i d

01-04-2013

stop the talk trash , the guys is just awsome-o and you guys are jelly quit being some beilivers

Rolihlahla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Athene is one of a kind, who else loves their haters as much as he does?