Dear Athene

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chabi

01-03-2013

This is for you, I just watched your video and you say you search for your name so hopefully you will see this, I just want to make a short comment. I'm going to be completely honest, I don't really like you, I think your a cocky guy who's ego gets the best of him. BUT, I understand completely where you are coming from and I have to admit when even people I don't like make good points. What you do on your own time is your business, not mine, if I don't like a video that you post, or what you are doing on your stream, I just choose not to watch it and go about my business. Its sick watching thousands of people take time out of their day to criticize somebody they don't know.

Also, you are spot on with the league community, and as an esport celebrity, you probably get hit harder than most of us because you do have those haters. Although I wouldn't want to be your friend, I just want to say that I support you on this one, you live your life, everyone should just live theirs. People might say oh, like yeah its freedom of speech I can say whatever I want. Sure you can, but isn't it just a little sad that you go out of your way to bash somebody you've never met? Yes I'm posting this but only because he showed me something that opened my eyes and I support what he stood for in that one video.

Just my thoughts.

Lohano

01-03-2013

Who is this athene person? What is all this commotion about him about?

Destaice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohano View Post
Who is this athene person? What is all this commotion about him about?
Athene is a gamer who got popular on WoW for this paladin gameplay.

He recently made a video saying the League of Legends community is ****, which has been said by literally everyone that's played this game.

Now everyone's riding on his **** and the blind fanboyism is becoming a disease.

OhYouFancy

01-03-2013

Except Athene is a toxic player.

PrincessDerpy

01-03-2013

On what planet is Athene an esport celebrity?

This is the guy that rose to dubious youtube fame as "The Best Paladin in all of WoW" or however he said it.

Chabi

01-03-2013

Like I said, I do not like him nor endorse anything he does I'm just saying, the guy has a point, albeit a somewhat hypocritical one.

Darkvolcan

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessDerpy View Post

This is the guy that rose to dubious youtube fame as "The Best Paladin in all of WoW" or however he said it.
Best pally in the world keyboard turning 24/7
He doesn't even know how to stun or interrupt, he just gets carried. Kinda like he does on here

Typhoo Tea

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessDerpy View Post

no, no he is.

"de birst, geemer in de wurld!"

SourCereal

01-03-2013

You don't have to like him and I'm not here to convince you to, but if you think he's to cocky you haven't done enough research to know that's just a character he plays and it's all for entertainment.

Darkvolcan

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourCereal View Post
You don't have to like him and I'm not here to convince you to, but if you think he's to cocky you haven't done enough research to know that's just a character he plays and it's all for entertainment.
A character he used to play.
He forces it way too much, it's obvious he's full of ****. Old Athene made people question their troll detecting abilities