Complaint to LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

treflo

01-03-2013

I don't know if this is really the area for this or not but I am getting pretty irritated with the fact that the "North American" server has become the Central American server. What's the point in localizing servers if the game doesn't auto detect region? I honestly play like 3/4 games where everyone speaks Spanish and nothing but so it's really hard to actually play like a team when you can't understand a word that the other people are saying. If I could beg the creators on LoL to be more accurate in 'regionizing' the game it would really streamline gameplay and probably even reduce ping for some players. Am I the only one that feels this way?

Troa

01-03-2013

It's even better when people speak an assortment of Asian languages and no English. I do agree, it's very frustrating.

treflo

01-04-2013

Surely they can do something. It's just a matter of if they pay attention to their boards.

Chaos199416

01-05-2013

I agree with you because honestly what is the central american server for if most of the people who are from there do not play >.<

themajor1456

04-20-2013

holy **** this is stupid i finish the update then it restares im about to punch this comp.

MasterTopher

04-20-2013

I have had classes in Spanish and still find it hard to communicate with Spanish speakers. Some are good, but most are bad.

Xpersha

04-20-2013

i got a suggestion for this.

How about a language filter which forces you too select a language and role before searching for a game. this would get rid of ALL language AND role assortment issued LoL has.