Mumbo, the Gorilla Goon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anachronity

01-04-2013

His W and R skills have too many weird conditional modifiers. Why does the second cartwheel need to cost health? Why does jumping to new trees cost him his shield? There are also way too many different options during his ultimate.

Also, where do the other trees spawn for his ult? It only talks about one tree spawning, it never says how there would be a second tree for him to jump to.

Dr FreakinSmarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
His W and R skills have too many weird conditional modifiers. Why does the second cartwheel need to cost health? Why does jumping to new trees cost him his shield? There are also way too many different options during his ultimate.

Also, where do the other trees spawn for his ult? It only talks about one tree spawning, it never says how there would be a second tree for him to jump to.
Reasoning behind the second cartwheel is so that he doesn't spam his W (basically like Vayne's tumble) without there being a cost to it. Also this champ is intended to be a large pot belly gorilla, so i think doing that many cartwheels within a certain amount of time would be unhealthy for him.

And again the R ability's cost is so that he doesnt spam it as well. This ability would be so OP if you could use it anytime, but short cooldown and short decay rate from his shield make it harder to spam and use before a gank or before a team fight. back.

And i think your misreading my intentions for his utl. He can jump to one tree if he summons it. If there is another tree that he has previously summoned, he can jump to that one, if not he can jump to the ground.

Thanks for some in depth feedback, made me remember why I put some of the mechanics there :P

Dr FreakinSmarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Bump

Brush Rustler

01-05-2013

the only problem i see is his E, now how does something that hurts someone's ears make them blind..?

Dr FreakinSmarts

01-05-2013

I was doing a research paper on concussions in sports, and I remembered that a symptom of concussions is "temporary blindness", a light-headed feeling, or dizziness. I thought it was a perfect match since the stun/blind only happens if the enemy is around melee range where the actual smack is happening. Thank you for the feedback.

Dr FreakinSmarts

01-06-2013

bump

Dr FreakinSmarts

01-07-2013

bump

Dr FreakinSmarts

01-08-2013

bump

Dr FreakinSmarts

03-11-2013

bump