[BUG][Game]Shaco ulti now bugged due to patch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayrennar

06-28-2012

Here are the conditions that I EXPERIENCED the bug with.

a jarvan ulti, morgana ulti and kassadin were involved in their red bush, and it was the first time i had used the ability hallucinate. I used the good old ALt right click to command my shaco, but but my clone killed another shaco clone and its suicide killed mine. I was then unable to resummon my clone, and was left with

Command: Hallucinate
"no cost no cooldown,"

And it wouldn't let me use my ulti. The other Shaco playing was not affected.

Kurisu is love

Recruiter

07-03-2012

I just had a similar event. I was playing as shaco, and I can't recall exactly when it happened but after a certain point the game would not let me use my ultimate. I kept spamming R for literally the rest of the game but to no avail. Hallucinate would just not work.

Graytree

07-03-2012

I was just playing a Dominion game as Shaco and had this same bug happen to me, was unable to cast my Ultimate for over half the game and the game seemed to think that my clone was permanently out.

YTsuneo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Same bug here...

GCSkye

12-29-2012

Happened to me today as well. During the fight my clone died and I just went on fighting things and noticed my clone came back to life some how. When he died that time my ulti was stuck..There was an enemy shaco in the fight.

TechPrince

12-30-2012

Common problem when there are two shacos in the same map (although it happens when there is one shaco but rarely), started from v1.0.0.141 dated 2012-06-29 same date when OP posted.

Zerovox

12-31-2012

Another bug with shaco activating his ult can lead to a invulnerability moment, i've dodged multiple ults from ez/ashe etc

TechPrince

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerovox View Post
Another bug with shaco activating his ult can lead to a invulnerability moment, i've dodged multiple ults from ez/ashe etc
Its not a bug. When you use ult, anything aimed at you can be dodged.