Summoner's rift Visual Upgrade 2013.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soulchip

05-01-2013

3 Minutes Ago

Howling abyss has been released and finally, our beloved Summoner's rift looks so old and outdated that makes the game look bad. REALLY BAD.

We all play LOL most of the time in S.R. and to be honest, the last update it had wasn't so great. Twisted treeline and Howling abyss look too good. The turrets in HA even break when have low health. Riot please upgrade SR. but dont just make an improvement...make it all new, complete overhauling but maintaining all the roads and jungle in their place.

Sorry if my english is broken. Im not good at it.

Lets gather ideas on how summoner's rift should be updated. What do you want to see in it? what is it that you dont like from current SR? Post your ideas, positive and negative here and let Riot know!
Thanks

Nhero

05-01-2013

I don't think it looks outdated.

LiminalHeretic

05-02-2013

Compared to Twisted Treeline, Howling Abyss, and (to an extent) Crystal Scar, Summoner's Rift looks outdated for sure. I would love to see it get a visual update and... yeah we should get another 5s map while we are at it. Anyone else getting frustrated that all 5v5 matches happen in a preternaturally green forest?

Soulchip

05-03-2013

they really need to update all SR. It looks really oldschool.