Rheiyel's Art Dump: Aristocrat Vayne up!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rheiyel

12-19-2012

Hello, fellow summoners!

I'm rheiyel, and I have been playing League of Legends for about two or three years now. I've always wanted to do League of Legends fanart, but my academic schedule has been rigorous. Anyhow, my fall session is over now, and I am currently on my winter holidays for three weeks, so I finally get the time to draw!

I'm love all the champion designs--some more than others, of course (: In my drawings, I aim to accurately portray the character's personality and design, but to also depict them the way I see them. Like all artists, I also want to improve, so constructive feedback/criticism is highly encouraged. I'll write a short description for each of my drawings, pointing out mistakes I am already aware of (most of the time these mistakes result from my laziness XD) as well as my dislikes.

I hope I will be able to continue this thread even after my break, and thank you for looking at my artwork!

P.S. So uh, this is my first time making a thread in forums, and I have no idea how to make attachments. Or rather, I attempted to, but the upload always fails because it goes to "This page is unavailable, etc." Anyhow, I suppose I will just C&P image links!

TLDR; ART:

Aristocrat Vayne: http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/9...aynesketch.png

So in this drawing, the light and shadows are kinda screwy... looks like there are a million sources of light hitting her every which way, LOL. Also think the chair is a bit poorly drawn. It definitely could have been better, but my goodness... I think I never want to draw another chair again in my life after drawing this one. And lastly, I think she looks a bit stumpy... but that might be because I tried to fit her into more average humanoid proportions rather than the idealistic model-legged ones that LoL splash artists prefer. What do you guys think? :-)

Classic Diana: http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9...ianasketch.png

4:40 AM. No commentary. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. EDIT: I lied. There is one thing I want to say: While I was drawing Diana, I realised she possesses no eyebrows and that she looks veeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrry similar to Syndra. Good night!

EDIT: Just realised you can't change thread title name. LOL. Damnit. Now it's stuck at "Aristocrat Vayne Up."

Classic Ahri: http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4...ipensketch.png

Posted up the Ahri sketch I was referring to that I had done before I started this thread. Her tails got cut off 'cause paper too small... /weeps

rheiyel

12-19-2012

Bump. Any suggestions of who I should draw next?

Insharai

12-19-2012

I like the attention to detail.
You should do Ahri =)

rheiyel

12-19-2012

Thanks!!!!

Papa Support

12-19-2012

you should do a volibear i would really appreciate it

Taria05

12-19-2012

ahri

Shyvana420

12-19-2012

Dang thats amazing!!! Really nice man

Do Willump!

rheiyel

12-19-2012

I've actually drawn Ahri before... maybe I should scan it and post it up...(-:

rheiyel

12-19-2012

Volibear and Willump are interesting choices! Esp. Willump, seeing as how I never ever see him being requested. Hahahahaha

Die Betrügerin

12-20-2012

Volibear would be a great one! And I love your Vayne. The attention to detail is amazing.