My skills aren't working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Respirar

01-03-2013

I am in the middle of a match and none of my skills or summoner spells are working (including basing).

I try to use my skills with QWER and nothing happens. Same with my DF summoner spells and with B basing.

But when I hit enter to talk the keys work fine. They just don't work when I try to use them for my abilities.

Please Help.

imNickG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Check your key bindings, press escape and select that and try resetting them.

Respirar

01-03-2013

I tried what you did and nothing happened. That was about 10 minutes ago though.

Also, about 10 minutes after trying that (right now) they just started working again.

I don't know if this is a glitch with the game or just me, but it was really weird. The keys wouldn't work for my skills (all of them) for about 18 minutes, then they just started working again.

imNickG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

If this happend again you might want to try the repair tool on the launcher, and if it STILL happens again I would suggest you do a clean re-install.

Zapfloch

01-03-2013

I had something similar happen in a game I played. Darius' ult wouldn't work. The other skills were also delayed.

I think it has to do with the horrible lag that has been going on for a few weeks (that I've noticed). Some say it's been going on longer. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2846899