Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Got suspended for leaving games, but its connection!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powotae

01-03-2013

So, I am really new to this game. My friend showed me it and I thought it was cool and I decided I would try playing. So after I select a champion and the countdown ends, I just get a black screen and it stays there. So then I just hit esc to leave it and it says there was a problem. I log back in and everything and says reconnect to game, most of the time I am able to reconnect back into the game. I am just mad though because at the end of the last match that I joined in the middle of, it says I am suspended. I will try new things, like I turned off all my shield on my avast antivirus one time and I was able to get into a match easily. This last time it didn't work. So I try to figure out the problem and test it and see if I can join, but now I am suspended. I am disappointed that I can't enjoy this game, and it's not like I'm leaving just to be a troll. It's connection or something, and its really bugging me that I got suspended.

sorry for the block of text