Game Crashes After Login

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marzen

01-03-2013

Howdy. I've putting off making this thread for a while. The game's been crashing for at least a week or two by this point, and I've been trying to fix it myself on and off but couldn't do it often due to internet issues. Now I have more stable internet, and I still can't, so I'm finally bringing it here.

Ok so basically, the update screen works fine. The login screen works fine. After that, the game loads up and then instantly closes out about a second after it loads. The process is still running in the background, but there's no way to retrieve it. It does this every single time. I've deleted the lol_air_client folder a few times to re-update, no dice. The PBE also has the same exact problem.

Exploring the lol_air_client folder, I found logs. The crash produces no other form of logs other than the logs that are found in lol_air_client/releases/0.0.0.229/deploy/logs. The logs have this to say:

Quote:
1/3/2013 20:45:41.632 [WARN] com.riotgames.pvpnet.system.boot.actions.Initializ eIMEAction RiotApplication.initializeIME: Disabling IME support since IME conversion mode not specified.
1/3/2013 20:46:07.382 [WARN] com.riotgames.gameclient.domain.UserPreferencesMan ager Open Shared Properties File Failed: not found at C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.229\deploy\preferences\shared_Marzen.properties
I've tried several fixes but absolutely nothing works, so I come to you with this. Thank you for your time

Marzen

01-03-2013

Bumping this up, because as one would guess, I would like to play League of Legends.

Marzen

01-04-2013

Bumpin' again. Any help at all, guys?

Psyrin

05-23-2013

Same problem experienced. Searching on the forum reveals several people have had this problem. No definite fix yet. ={ bump.